fuckfest

We sat down on the couch, watching as a movie played on the television.
His body was pressed up against mine, just like always.

"Thank you." I spoke all of a sudden, making him look down at me.

"what for?"

"for being patient with me all this month. Will all the crazy things that happened..." i dragged off, not really wanting to replay those moments.

"Don't worry. This is why You have me." He said as he planted a small peck onto my cheek, bringing me into his lap.

I loved these things. Being so Close to him, i loved having any kind of a contact with him.

"Listen here..." he said, making me look back at his eyes.

"I have something to show you. Come." He said as he got up, taking my hand.

I looked down at myself, seeing that i was in a comfortable outfit. Which was consisting out of a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Wait, let me wear something nice." I said as i tried to free myself, but he simply would not budge.

"Never mind, you're perfect like that."

× × ×

"Now close your eyes." He said as we stood in front of a field, long grass decorating it.

I closed them, him taking my hand and leading me forwards. I felt a small amount of butterflies in my stomach, but It was all because i simply hated surprises.

"I don't like where this is going." I mumbled, hearing him chuckle.

"You're going to love this." He said, his body suddenly coming to a stop.

I stopped too, my eyes still shut closed.

"Open." Hr ordered. I peeled open my eyes, noe looking at a beautiful view before me

The tall tree in the middle of the big meadow seemed like a natural sky scraper, while the small wooden platform in between the branches looked like a small tree house.

The smell of pine trees filled my nose, making my wolf Shiver with excitement.

"I told you you were going to love it." Grayson spoke, putting his hands on my hips.

I smiled, turning around so I could look at him. His eyes shone in the dawn sky, seeming to swoon me over all over again.

I kissed his lips, my rough side coming out. He responded, his dominant self now was taking over.

"Are we really going to do it here?" i asked, taking off my sweatshirt, now leaving me topless since i had no bra on.

He scanned my upper body carefully and without any word, attacked my lips all over again.

We laid down in the grass, his body over me as always. He tugged my sweatpants off my body, along with my underwear.

"Good girl. So wet for me." He said as he grazed his cold fingers over my area.

I let out a small moan that i was trying to keep.

"Don't hold back, not this time. I want to hear you scream." He whispered in my ear right before entering me.

His erect member made me feel instant pleasure that sent my eyes rolling back.

"Just like that." I breathed out as i watched him speed up the pace of his thrusts

He grunted and moaned my name, me moaning his. We were both enjoying this, very.

"You want me, huh? want me to go faster?" he asked, groaning as he gripped my pale thick thighs.

"Please." I begged, letting my fingers wrap around his biceps

The feeling he was giving me was ripping me inside out, making a knot of pure pleasure create in my stomach.

With every thrust, it was getting bigger.

"gray, I'm so Close." I said, it being barely audible.

He lifted up both of my legs, hitting my G spot repeatedly now.

The same second, i reached my high, moaning out his name louder than ever.

He pulled out of me, releasing onto my lower stomach.

His face was making me aroused all over again. The knitted eyebrows, shut closed eyes, clenched jaw and beads of sweat slowly creating on his forehead.

"Oh god."