school

I heard a buzz of my alarm, startling me awake as always. With a groan rolling off my lips, i smashed the alarm clock.

I looked outside, seeing that grey clouds spread across the sky, sun shining weakly behind them.

It is going to rain i thought and got up, feeling the cold tiled floor from underneath me.

I went straight to the bathroom. looking into the foggy mirror, i cringed at my appearance.

The black bags under my eyes were drastic.

Wow, i hated myself.

After getting completely ready, i walked down the wooden stairs and went straight to the dining room, where i heard loud and familiar voice having a conversation.

I walked in, seeing my family having a big breakfast.

"Good morning Amanda." Lily said, appearing from the kitchen with a plate of pancakes that she put on The table.

I felt a smile stretch over my face as i sat down, staring at the small chubby woman with adoration.

"Good morning Lily."

Lily was our housekeeper and a cook, she worked in this Pack House since she was a young wolf. She was like our mother, since ours was dead.

"Good morning" my father said from the other end of the table, getting my attention.

"Good morning father." I said and grabbed my utensils.

× × ×

I walked in the tall building we called 'school', but it was basically a place with demons wandering in it.

So, hell.

I walked in the Biology class, being thankful that it was mostly empty.

I plopped down in one Of the uncomfortable chairs in the back, sighing heavily.

I hope it ends soon.

× × ×

"Aye sis!" i was greeted by my older brother as i walking in the house.

He was sitting on a sofa, flipping through channels on A flat screen TV.

"Don't you want to fight me for the remote." He chuckled.

"Not today." I mumbled, with a slight tone of humor lacing in it as i climbed the stairs.