rage

"And he got her pregnant?" Malia asked, sitting down onto my old bed.

I looked around my old childhood room, trying to hold back the tears that were about to spill.

Suddenly, i broke down. All that i was building up in couple of past hours, came down crashing on me. I looked out the window, watching as the wind swayed the long grass.

The pine forest seemed so thick, so dark. Hiding so Much secrets, all at one.

I blinked, making a big tear stroll down my cheek and fall onto the white sheets.

"I don't know what i will do." I said, my voice softer and quieter than usual.

Usually i am not broken.

"I am not the one to tell you what to do." Malia spoke, her voice coated with so much care and worry.

She put her small hand on my back, drawing small circle patterns with her slim fingers. I breathed out.

As i wanted to breathe in deeply, it all turned into couple of small hiccups.

My dark hair was now sticking to my wet and red face, with me not even noticing it.

"You will decide what's the best for you two." She added, then laid me down.

"Now please, go to sleep. You walked for four hours straight." She said, flickering off the lights and walking out.

I sat up, hugging my knees close to my chest.
The mattress beneath me bounced as i rocked myself slowly, something i would do when i wanted to calm down.

But My brain was still wide awake and alert. the moment he said that... the way he said it.

He looked like he was the one who was hurt. Pain was painted on his face in such dark colors, that it actually made me cry even more when I replayed that moment.

His beautiful face was displayed before my eyes, everything around me reminding me of him.

I looked outside, again.

The moon was now placed high up in the sky, the stars decorating the sky along with it.

Suddenly, my wolf jumped up from her depressed state. Her ears perked up as her body started tensing.

She heard something.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the noises around me.

And then i heard it.

A horror filled howl, so sad and so deep. It was rising high and spreading in the air like smoke.

It was him. Grayson.

I would recognize that howl anywhere. I opened my eyes, them spilling tears again.

A broken cry escaped my lips, my body aching for him and asking for protection. For adoration. For comfort.

I missed him.

I was slowly raging...