Serious

"Get in" Malia opened the backseat for me and she hopped in after I did.

Ray started driving already and I was feeling relieved. I hugged Malia so tight, but I was still eyeing the baby bump.
"Omg, look at it" I said as I put a hand on her stomach, only to get a small kick in response.

I laughed along with her.

"Hey baby" I joked with Ray as I kissed his cheek from the backseat.
He laughed and high-fived me since he was driving.

"So what happened?" Malia asked in more serious tone, making me go completely serious.

"Um... Well... I woke up in like 11PM and walked downstairs to see Grayson and his Beta sitting at dinning table. Grayson was drunk. I told Will that he can go home since he seemed awake for really time. And by the way, Grayson wasn't coming home for two days after he found out that his baby was coming. So back to the story, I asked him what was happening... He said that the girl tricked him and the baby wasn't his. I tried to take the bottle away from him, when he... H-he slapped me, not once, but three times!"

I heard gasps and Ray cursing out loud.

"But then, it got worse... He s-started punching me, over and over... The worst thing was that my wounds are not healed completely"

"I'm gonna kill that son of a fucking bitch!! That little fucker thinks he can treat my sister like that?!" He said and was about to change lanes and drive back, I stopped him

"Ray, its too late now. Just continue driving" I said and could hear him breath out heavily. He turned back to his lane and I sat back

"So? What happened next?"

"But then, something really horrible happened... He fucking raped me!" I yelled out, making Ray stop the car and cars behind us to honk.

They both looked at me in shock, their jaws snapped opened.

"Continue driving!" I yelled to Ray with tears in my eyes, and bringing him back to reality with that. He pressed the gas pedal and in matter of couple of minutes, we were at my father's Pack House.
My real home.

I hopped out of the car and ran inside of the house. There was my father sitting on the big chair in the middle of the living room
"Father!" I yelled out as I ran up in his arms.

I was now cuddled up in his lap as he sat down and played with my hair. My father did that to me when I was a little girl and I always loved it!

"Amanda, look at me" he said, making me shake my head. I didn't want him to see my bruised face

He grabbed my chin and with that, made me look up at him. His eyes narrower as soon as he saw my face

"Who did this to you?" He asked as he brushed his finger over my cheek. I stayed silent, making him yell at me and with that, making me flinch
"I asked who did this to you?!"

"Grayson"
I mumbled, making him gasp

"How could a man do this to his mate?" He asked, now in more of sad tone

"Well, do you want me to tell you the whole story" I asked as I fiddled with my fingers.

I saw that my siblings walked in, now looking more pissed than ever.

"Yes" my father stated, making me draw my attention back to him.

"Well... I woke up because I heard some kind of noise. I barely walked downstairs because of the wounds, you know? When I walked in the living room, I saw that there was sitting Grayson with his Beta. Grayson was drunk and I saw him after two days. Two days passed from when he went to see his baby at the hospital. So anyways... I told his Beta to go home and sleep, which he did. As I was about to take the bottle away from him... He slapped me three times. I was on the floor. But he... He didn't stop. He continued punching and hurting until... Until he decided to r-rape me" I looked up to see shock written all over my father's face.

"That little motherfucker, he is gonna hurt my daughter? The bitch is going to pay!" He said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"Father... Don't. Its already too late. We can't do anything. He is going to come begging when he gets sober"I said as a tear slipped down my face

He quickly whipped it off and smiled at me
"Amanda, you know what I taught you... You are a strong woman. Don't let anyone prove different." He said, making me smile.

I kissed his cheek and got up
"I love you father!" I yelled as I climbed the stairs.

God, I loved him.