with him

I peeled open my eyes, the feeling of drowsiness splashing over me like a bucket of freezing cold water.

My temples were pulsing with a horrible headache, my brain just processing that i was not in a familiar surrounding.

My eyes suddenly shot wide open, shock and panic almost paralysing me.

I was currently laying in a bed, nothing but pitch blackness surrounding me.
As i was about to move, i heard a deep and familiar enough voice.

"Welcome to your new home."

The lights flickered on, making me squint my eyes, the lights hurting my eyes.

"Are you fucking crazy, you sick maniac." I tried getting up, but i felt my stomach flip as two muscular arms brought me back down on the silky soft mattress.

"Let me go home, please." I tried ripping his hands off me, but he just held on me even tighter.

"As i already said, this is your home." He whispered in my ear, my heart beat speeding up drastically.

His voice was so powerful. So erotic.

"My father will come for you." I threatened, my body too weak to move.

What did he do to me?

"he can't do shit baby. I don't care how powerful he is, he is not taking my mate away from me."

My wolf purred at that, happy that our mate is thinking that way of us.

I clearly had no words.

"So lay down, please. You must be tired. Please." He pleaded, his voice now soft.

With a deep breath, i laid down. He covered us with fluffy covers and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist

"Why... why are you holding me?" my voice was still coming out as harsh, my mind and my body not used to affection from someone.

"I am holding my everything in my arms, just because i want to." He mumbled sheepishly and buried his head in the crook of my neck, pressing a peck to my exposed chest.

I wanted to run away, to punish him for basically kidnapping me.
But my wolf was holding me down, along with him.