back to him

We walked into the house, our claws making somewhat clicking noises against the tile floor.

'i'm going to change into clothes.' With that, i started making my way up the stairs.

He walked behind me, still.

'Where are you going?!' i barked, anger rising in me all over again.

'I need to change also.' He said and i said nothing, just kept walking.

As we reached our room, both of us started shifting back to human form. The bone cracking from both of us made me shiver slightly.

I took shorts and a T shirt and slipped them on quickly, not caring about underwear.

"What?" i finally asked as i sat down on The bed, right next to him.

"I fucking love you." He said, his voice raised slightly.

"And i will never let you go because you are mine. Only fucking mine." He said, slowly crawling on top of me.

I gulped as i placed my hands on his wide chest, desperately trying to push him off me.

But he took my hands and quickly pinned them over my head harshly, making the mattress bounce slightly.

"Let go." I said, carefully and slowly. Calming him down, along with his wolf.

He blinked a few times before going off me, sitting back down properly.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"What happened? explain everything." I said, still slightly angry.

I mean, who wouldn't be?

"that day..." he started, making me nod slowly, signalising for him to continue.

"I was angry. I was sad. I needed someone. And there she was... but i do remember that i used a condom." He said, looking into the plain wall that was to his right.

I took his hand in mine.

"Come here." I whispered, sharing a glance with him right before i hugged him, his arms wrapping around my waist.

And just like that, i was back to him.

× × ×

I walked in the house, instantly being greeted by Ray. His eyes were still as fiery as before. 

"What happened?" he asked, his eyes slightly narrowed and his eyebrows knitted.

"I love him." I said, making him roll his eyes.

He can't understand me..

"you will understand. One day, when you find your mate." I said, walking closer to him.

It was late in night and i was trying not to wake anyone up.

"You know nothing about how is it to love someone yet. So shut up." I hissed slightly, walking pass him and up the stairs.