his baby

We both walked downstairs after taking a long shower, food being our main focus now.

The sun was now high up in the sky, the world around us now wide awake.

As we sat down at the dining table with full plates in front of us, a very important thought occupying my brain now.

It was not leaving my brain, so i finally decided to vocalize it.

"Grayson, what are you going to do about the baby?"

He looked up, still chewing his food. He swallowed hardly, his eyes looking directly into mime as always.

"I am honestly so fucking scared." He mumbled, rubbing his hands together gently so all the bread crumbs would come off.

I could feel my look soften, the words that came out of his mouth seeming dangerously sincere.

"We need to talk it out Grayson. That child will join us soon." I said, grabbing his hand and giving him full support.

A smile crept onto his face.

"Let's go." He said, casually getting up from the table.

× × ×

We knocked on the black doors, hearing a loud voice behind them. She opened the doors, her face draining from all the color as soon as she saw us.

"We need to talk out the baby situation." Grayson said, making her look away from me.

With a surprised expression rounding her face, she stepped aside so we could come in.

"So?" she asked, sitting down.

I took a small second to look around the house, which was actually really nice. She did really have taste when it came to furniture...

"The baby is coming soon, we are all aware of that." Grayson said, pulling the first move.

Both of us looked up, glancing at each other before looking back at him.

"I will take care of you and the baby, that is my responsibility. It is my child after all. But that does not mean you get to fuck around with me." He said, putting a hand down onto a wooden coffee table.

My eyes widened at his choice of words.

"What is he trying to say is... that you will have all the things necessary, along with couple of ground rules." I explained, only getting a forced hug from her.

I was just trying to help...

× × ×

Taking Grayson's car, i came back to my siblings' house. I suppose my father was not there, as usual.

As i opened up the doors, i was instantly greeted by one of Ray's famous warm hugs.

"How are you two?" i asked, finally slipping out of his arms.

His face fell, his eyes looking up to the stairs. His hands were now placed on his hips, his look judging.

"Everything is good, but our lovely sister... always leaves a mess behind. So I am a housemaid now." He said, adding a sarcastic grin just at the end.

With a laugh, i made my way up the stairs.

"Good luck." He mouthed to me right before i opened to doors to Malia's room.

she smiled once she saw me, running to hug me.

"How are you?" i asked with a smile spread across my face foolishly, looking down at her developing baby bump.

The baby was growing fast...

"Everything is amazing. The baby is doing great, i checked up on her just the other day." She said, putting a hand lightly on her lower stomach.

She is going to make a wonderful mother, i was completely sure about that.

"What about we go out to celebrate?" i asked randomly, getting a smile and a nod in response.

"I'm going too, i need to meet up with my human friends." Ray spoke all of a sudden, walking in.

Me and Malia shared a look, hee groaning instantly.

"You always do this." She mumbles, pushing pass his tall figure to walk to the bathroom.

With a small laugh, we walked downstairs.