Problems After Problems

"Leave me alone Ethan! I want Amanda!" I heard Grayson yell as I walked in the Pack House.

Who the fuck was Ethan?!

I walked in the living room to stop in my tracks. There was a guy! A guy that looked just fucking like Grayson!

"Amanda!" Grayson yelled as he tried to stand up, but fell back on the couch instantly.
He was so drunk he couldn't even stand!

"W-who are you?" I asked, really confused by this person. It looks like he is Grayson's twin, but Grayson never told me he has siblings. He never talked about his family, in fact.

"I'm Ethan, Grayson's twin" that's when I freaked out mentally.

He let his hand out for a shake, andi excepted it after couple of seconds staring at him.
"I'm... Amanda. Grayson's... Mate" I mumbled the last part, making him smile

"I know. Grayson was talking about you all the time"

"Oh that's weird because he never talked about you" I hissed ad I glared at Grayson.
But suddenly, I heard Will's voice calling my name

"Will... What's the problem with the pack?" I asked as I stepped closer to him. He shook his head and looked at me with that 'I'm sorry' look

"What's going on?"

"I'm sorry Amanda... But you can't go now. Its not about pack anymore, its about him... He is devastated" Will said, making my blood boil the same instant.

"He is devastated? Him? The person that punched and raped his mate? Oh no, wait a second... That's not fucking possible!" I yelled and heard a groan behind me. Grayson.

I turned around and walked up to him, but he instantly grabbed me and he wasn't letting go. I punched and kicked, but he didn't even move a muscle.

"Fucking help me!" I yelled at those two, and I seemed to bring that Ethan guy back to reality.

He walked up to the couch I was trapped on and he ripped Grayson's arms from me.
"Wait for a second Ethan... C-can we both just go outside? I-I need to talk to you" I mumbled and I could see that Ethan and Will shared a look.
-------------------------------------
"But if you're older, then why didn't you become the Alpha?" I asked as I put away my jacket because it was hot outside.

"I didn't want to be the Alpha. My father fought me about that... But I gave up" he said with a chuckle, but I kept a straight face on.
I wasn't in the mood for laughing at all.

"But then, why didn't Grayson tell me about you?" I asked, that's the last piece I needed.

"He simply hates me. He was always the angry one and he always got what he wanted. But he still hated me for some reason" he shrugged, making me shake my head in disbelief.

My mate was really an asshole.

After couple of minutes sitting there in silence, I stood up and started walking towards my car, but I got stopped.
"You can't go"

"Please, just me go. I need some time to process all of this. I really do" I said with sad eyes. They always work.

With a deep breath, he let me go and I smiled at him before getting in the car and driving away.
--------------------
"I hate you! I hate you so much!" I yelled as I was in the shower. It was now 3AM and I couldn't sleep. Again.

After I walked outbid the shower, I put on some clothes and went to my bed. I hesitated a bit, but then I took my phone that was now blowing up

I was that I had 126 messages from Grayson, but I ignored it.

I went to my phone gallery and then I looked at my Camera Roll. There were pictures of me and Grayson, Grayson sleeping, Grayson is the shower... What the fuck?!

I saw the option
Delete.

Am I going to do this? Oops, I just did it!

I put my phone down again and smashed my head off the headboard.
I hated him. I hated myself. Is this where it all ends?