Chapter 8

Hhahahaha the truth is I'm making the story just like this.....................

But I will change that version to the next Chapter that I will publish

But I will change that version to the next Chapter that I will publish.Ok?😉👍So...Don't worry I will make a story that you all been wanted to ship on Aikasu Stars!😍So hope you will all like my story!!😁

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

It's been yesterday since Yume recovered to the hospital,Yume is know jogging by her self.While Yume is jogging she was going to jog through the school gate when someone call her name.Yume turn around and sees Ako waving at her while jogging forward to Yume.

"Oh!Ako!Ohayo!"Yume said to Ako."Mind if I join you?"Ako ask Yume and Yume just smile and nod.An they both jog when they were jogging Ako bump on to someone."S-Sorry."Ako said and bow."It's Ok kitty."Kanata said to Ako.Ako stands straight to see who she bump on to."You!!"Ako said and pointed Kanata.

"Me?"Kanata ask and pointed himself."Yes you!!Why are you bumping on to someone.!?"Ako ask Kanata."Huh?Me? you're the one who didn't looking your way."Kanata said to Ako.Ako make her hand into cat claws and attack Kanata.Kanata's avoiding Ako's attack and Yume is just watching them fight.

"They're really cute."Yume whispers to herself."Huh?Oh yeah...I need to go kitty.I have a photo shoot after this. "Kanata said and stop,Ako is still continue her attack.And suddenly Ako fell on the top of Kanata."Hey.Kitty are you ok?"Kanata ask Ako.Ako look directly at Kanata's eyes and Kanata did the same thing.

They stay on that position in a few second and Ako just realize their position."Hey you guys ok?"Yume ask them both.Ako blush and stand up quickly and her face is still red."W-We need to go!!"Ako said and drag Yume away from Kanata.Kanata smiled and left.Kanata did that on purpose because Kanata want Ako to fall to him.(Or Fall In Love To  Him.)😉

Yume is in the practice room practicing her dance for tonight live.She just came in to the practice room,when she finish all of  her things.She is practicing easily cause she don't want to collapse on the stage.Cause she will give her best on the stage to make the people happy.She was finish by 4:30 P.M in this afternoon.She decided to walk for a while to have an fresh air.

When she was walking she heard someone said her name."Yume!!"A boy shout.Yume look behind her and she sees Hayate and his friends."Why are you doing here guys?"Yume ask them." Isn't it obvious that we came here to get you?"Hayate explain to Yume."Its to early and I need some fresh air to get energy for my live,you know?"Yume said to them.