Chapter 46

Yurika's POV

"Next is Yurika's Chocolate!" Anna sensei said and I step towards the judges and gave them my hand made chocolates."I made a chocolate that is just a simple design but different flavor. Taste it first, and you all will know what kind of chocolate I made." I said to them and smiled. I designed them differently so they can't recognize that it's a Guylian. I  looked at Subaru and he took some of my chocolate then ate it.

" Hmm! Don't tell me this chocolate is... Guylian?" Asahi ask me and I nod as a yes. "How did you make this Guylian chocolate? Are you the daughter of the owner of Guylian sweet chocolates?" Nozomu ask me." Nope. But I was working to them, before I became an idol." I said to them. Well you I did really work there to make chocolate for Subaru." Not bad." Subaru said.Just a simple complement?" For a middle high school like you can even improve more."Kanata said and I just Thanked him.

Subaru's POV

"Now! Let's see what kind of Chocolate did she make!" Yume walk towards us with her chocolate and gave us 1 by 1. "Now let's the judges taste the chocolate!" I scoop the chocolate and there I see some chocolate ice cream in it and then I taste it."Woah~ An ice cream in a chocolate? Cool.Never taste like this before." Asahi said and eat more chocolate." Is this your idea for making chocolate? I never seen someone make one." Nozomu ask." How can you describe your chocolate?"Kanata ask.

" Well I just do what may heart wanted to do. It's not because of the taste, what is important. The important of making chocolate of what your heart want to do. Because Valentines day is where all heart connected to each other to make the chocolate even more tastier." Yume said and smiled. My heart was beating fast because of what she said and her smile. That's why I like her, because not all is made by brain to show everybody your love."What a beautiful story of how you describe your chocolate." Asahi said and like he's crying while wiping his fake tears.

Yume's POV

"Let's announced the winner of making the best chocolate!" Anna sensei said and look at the card where the winners name is." Congratulations to........" I close my eyes and Think about my friends the way we hang out together and laugh together. And I smile and open my eyes." Nijino Yume! For winning the best chocolate!" Anna sensei said and I gasp and smiled at them." Congrats Yume." Ako said and I suddenly hugged her. And she hugged me back.

"Congrats Yume for winning the best chocolate." Subaru said and smiled at me. My heart beat fast and I smiled at him too. And he gave me the flowers and there's a letter in it.He lean at me and I thought that his gonna kissed me but he just lean to whisper something to me." Read the letter later." He said and walk toward his friends.

"Hehe~ Flowers from her boy. How lucky I wish I had someone to gave me flowers too." Ako said and suddenly Kanata gave her something and it's a teddy bear a medium size."Sorry if it's not a flower what I gave to you but at least things had a long life than flower that has been cut out." Kanata said and looked at Ako in the eyes." Yeah yeah." Ako said and looked away. They're so cute together." Congrats Yume." Kanata said and leave." That jerk." Ako said and I just giggled.

―――――――――――――――――――

IS IT SHORT?😂 I KNOW  mccm2448 WANTED ME TO UPDATE EARLY BECAUSE SHE COMMENT DOWN. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT mccm2448😘 AND TO OTHERS TOO😁 dark_yume's OUT~😂 SEE YOU TO THE NEXT CHAP😂 AIKATSU~🌟