Chapter 29

Sunday..

Toroshi's POV

I wanna leave in this house immediately, why? My older brother (Sakai is his older brother.😂)is talking nonsense to me.And I can't stand it." Hey little cold hearted brother! Where are you going? I'm not done telling you about New Games of The Mystery Hunt!" (I just made them up.😂) Sakai said to me but I didn't answer and leave our house.He's crazy, he's always like that and I hate it.I'm just walking around here in the park, yeah I decided to look at the stage that Yume and her friends made, where they gonna perform.

And I suddenly bumped into someone." Ouch." I heard a girl voice." Sorry." I told her and look at her.She has a light brown hair and like a first year high school girl." Well you should be!" She shouted at me.What!? Why are she treating me like that, well I was in a disguise so they can't recognize me." What the heck?" I ask her and she looks at me with a glare." What did you say?" She ask me but I didn't response and ignore her."Hey! You have no respect!" She angrily said to me but I still ignore her.I don't want my day gonna be more annoying.Tsk.

"Hey you!" I almost trip when SHE throw her shoe on my head.Ay look at her with an angrily but she didn't see it because I was wearing a sun glasses." What the Heck is your problem, you little girl?"I ask her but she is still angry at me."I am not little and could you please stop saying bad words at me!?" She angrily said." As if, I care."I told her." What!?" and she step forward to me."Look don't you talk to me like that or else."She said and I rise my left eye brow."Or else what?"I ask her."Never mind!" she said and walk away.What the hell is with her?I just forget about what happen.And go were I was going to go.

Kunukuzu's POV

"I give up!"I was just completing the puzzle but It's hard so I gave up."Kunukuzu your done at the puzzle!? It's my turn then!" Nakuro said and he pulled toward him the pieces of the puzzle."Tell me do you like that Mahiru girl?" I ask Nakuro while his completing the puzzle."Nope." Nakuro suddenly said."Then why are you like flirting her?" I ask him."I am not flirting her but you may call it like that, but the truth is I was making Hayate jealous." He said.Well Hayate and that girl look together.But I wonder if Hayate knows that.

"Finished!"Nakuro suddenly said so I look at the puzzle and I can't believe it!" Tell me your cheating." I said to him and his left eyebrow rise." Well I know that I'm geniuos but you can't tell ma that I'm a cheater." Nakuro seriously said." Hey chill bro, I never said it seriously so don't take it seriously too." I told him and I took my Cell Phone, to check if there's a Schedule for our Christmas performance.But nothing to do today and tomorrow, I  think they give us some rest day since we always do our work every day.

"Are you texting someone? Let me see." Nakuro said and took my Cell Phone on my head."I thought that you were texting someone, here." Nakuro said and gave me my Cell Phone." Don't you wanna expend time with your family?" I ask him while he was Playing on his Cell Phone." Well, My mom is busy in USA and my dad too and my little bro is with them so I don't think I can visit them--And Yeah!I won!" Nakuro shout so I just ignore him and lay with my Cell Phone too.

Nakuros mom is a Modeling and his Father is a photographer and I don't know if his little bro doing there if his mom and dad didn't go home always." Don't think about them, They having their happy day in USA." Nakuro suddenly said.Wait. How did he now that I'm thinking that?" Don't ask yourself, how did I did that." Nakuro said and smirked." I never think that! And wanna play two players?"I ask him."Idoit."I heard him but I just ignore it." Ok then, I guess you will lose again because of me." Nakuro said while smirking." Shut up and let's play!"I told him and we started to play to game.

―――――--―――――――――――――――――――――――――---――――

YELLOW!😂 SORRY IF I TOOK IT TO LONG.😂 I'M JUST BUSY AND I ALMOST CAN'T UPDATE BECAUSE MY TABLET ALMOST BROKE WELL LUCKY IT WORKS AGAIN.😂WISH ME TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAP.😂LAB YOU ALL.😘😂 SEE TO THE MEX CHAP!😂AIKATSU~🌟