Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

The suns lightens Yume's face and Yume just wake up because of that.She change her pajama into something else and go out for a jog.Yume jog many laps and decided to sit on the bench.When Yume sits in the bench,Yume sees Laura was jogging.Suddenly Laura stop in front of Yume and sits besides her.

"It's exhausted right?" Yume said to Laura and Laura just nod because she is catching her breath." You seems bothered?"Luara said and Yume just nod.Yume is bothered because she's been thinking about that R4 Idol she does not know what is that different atmosphere back then." Well! same as here!" Laura said and stretching her arms.

"What kind of bothered about it?" Yume ask Laura." To be an S4."Laura said and done stretching her arm." How about you?" Laura ask Yume."R4..."Yume whispered." Huh?" Laura don't understand because Yume just whispered it."I mean Family...." Yume change the real reason." Did they fight? did they did something to you? tell me." Laura ask in worried.

"No! you have a wrong idea!" Yume said to Laura."I just miss them."I said to her and now Laura is relief."I thought something horrible was happened." Laura said." You really had to come down first before saying a word,because you might have a wrong idea." Yume said to her." Yeah..you're right." Laura said and scratch her index finger on her cheeks.

"Well we better stand up now!" Laura said and stands up." We have classes today." Laura said and held her hand in front of Yume.Yume accept it and stand up too.And Yume and Laura start walking to their dorms to change her cloths.The classes had started and Anna-sensei is not in Singing class so Yume wondered 'Why is 'Anna-sensei is late?'' Yume wondered in her mind.

Someone opens the door and it was Anna-sensei who entered."Nijino Yume?"Anna-sensei ask if Yume is there."Hai!(Yes!)"Yume said and quickly stands up and rise her hand." There you are Principal Moboroshi wanted to see you."Anna-sensei said to Yume and Yume walks to the door and Anna-sensei said something to her.

"I don't know what Principal Moboroshi wanted to call you." Anna-sensei said and wondered." Maybe something important?" Yume said to Anna-sensei." Maybe"Anna-sensei said and shrugged her shoulder." See you'll then" Yume said and walk trough out the door.Yume was walking  in the hallway until she reach Principal Moboroshi's office.Yume knock at the door and someone said 'Come in' to the other side of the door.

Yume opens the door and come in." What is it Principal Moboroshi?"Yume ask her principal."You cooperate with R4 right?"Pricipal Moboroshi said to her and Yume just nod." Well the R4 requested you to perform a live show on the city." Principal Moboroshi said to her.Yume smile with happiness and being excited." Well you are gonna perform on Saturday." Principal Moboroshi said.

"Eh?! on Saturday?!" Yume exclaimed and Principal Moboroshi nod and adjust his glasses." You have Two days to practice and luckily the R4 is gonna be there so as the other group.." Principal Moboroshi said."I'll do my best then!" Yume said on energetic way." Ok then you may leave now." Principal Moboroshi said to her.Yume just walk to the door and go out.

Yume is so excited for her live performance on Saturday and she's gonna practiced hard to complete until Saturday.The classes has already done and she decided to practice at the training room.Yume get back to her dorm and change her cloths into simple wear.Yume forgot the P.E uniform at the sweet bakery shop  yesterday so she had might forget to pick it up.

Yume is in the practice room until it's midnight she doesn't even notice the time that has past.Yume decided to rest for a little while in this past hours ago she didn't take a rest any single thing.She is so excited she couldn't take a rest.Someone is walking trough the door and suddenly she notice Yume is inside the practice room.

She walk inside the practice and said." It's midnight why are you still practicing"Hime said to Yume and Yume was shock when she sees Himes-senpai." Well I didn't notice the time and I get over excited about my own live.Hehehe..." Yume said and scratch her head.Himes sits beside her and Yume wondered 'Why is Himes-senpai is still up?'"Hime-senpai why are you still up either?" Yume ask Hime.

"Well I was just wanted to see the whole school in this kind of time and I need fresh air too."Hime said to Yume." Well if you want to say something just tell me."Hime said to Yume." Well do you know about R4?"Yume ask Himes." Well yeah... they are the 2nd top idol male "Himes said to her.Yume is still wondering how did they get to be a 2nd place top Idol.

"They're amazing they just entered last year to be an Idol and they got lucky they have a high spirit you know?"Hime-senpai said and smile at Yume.Yume is amazed because she knows the feelings that you just enter to be an Idol and one day you're in the top of the world Idol know.

" Well I better get going then,you might have a sleep you know? If you overdose it you will faint in front of the audience."Hime said and stands up and Yume did the same thing." Thanks for that information about the R4."Yume said and bow at Himes-senpai."You're welcome."Hime said to her.

"Well I better get going then see ya!"Hime said and walk out through the door.' Ok Yume don't over do it then one more practice!' Yume said to her mind and practiced one more time.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT HEHHEHE...😅😅