Chapter 13

Subaru's POV

"Hey Guys!" Someone shouted.Me and my group turn around and see the 4 girls walking towards us.The one that captures my eyes is Yume..... Is like my world is slowing and it's like it's just me and Yume is in this world.W-wait!What Am I thinking about!?"I think someone is staring at her~"I heard Asahi said.

(This is M4 looks like.😂✌)

😂✌)

I look at Asahi and give him a annoyed look." Oi Yudetako!"I said to Yume."Nani!?(What!?)And Stop calling me boiled Octopus!" Yume said and her face is red now.And I burst into laughter.But she's cute..... W-what am I really thinking!?Stop it Subaru!" Hey stop it  Subaru you making her mad~"Asahi said.I just give Asahi a annoyed look and he laugh at me.

 " Guys are you all coming with us?" Laura ask us." Well after this we're gonna do something." Kanata said.Well us M4 will be doing a dance after the students gets any candy.The three winners will dancing with Kanata,Nozomu and Asahi and the queen will be dancing with me." Well we can't tell you that."Nozomu said.

"Eh? Why?" Yume ask." Figure it yourself."I said to her." Well of course."Ako said with positive spirits." Well we need to go then see ya!" Asahi said and we M4 left the girls.I know Yume is gonna be the queen this year.I s-said stop it!>"<

Yume's POV

We girls left the balcony and started to find a candies.Yeah it's like a treasure I guess? I hope we can find some." Hey Ako where we gonna go first?"Mahiru ask Ako."First is the Dress Making Room."Ako said and we all go together there.

When we got to the Dress Making Room we try to find the candies, but that's not what I think." Were you all looking for this?" Lily-senpai said and lift the 1 bag of candies.Well that's too many." Yes.We just come here to get that, just give it to us!"Ako said."If you all past the test." Lily said and get down the stairs.

"What test?"Mahiru ask." If you all can get that candies up there." Lily senapi said and pointed the candies is on the top stairs." It's too easy."Ako said and try to walk forward but she cant."N-nani?(W-what?)"Ako said and look at her feet and we all know that our feet's is cover with ice.

"If all can break the so easily." Lily senpai said."Ako think something." Laura said." Matte.(Wait.)Tik.tik.tik.tik.tik.tik.tik...ping pong!"Ako said."Mahiru!Is that Flat screw driver headband on your head is metal?"Ako ask Mahiru."Yeah.Why?"Mahiru ask and Mahiru take it off the Flat screw driver headband on her head.