Chapter 22

Previous......

"Hello?"I ask.[Long time no talk Yuki Subaru]I was shocked when I heard her voice.......

No way....

―――――――――――――――――――――――――

Subaru's POV

"Where did you get my number?"I ask her a little high voice.[Don't wanna tell ya] She said and I got a little scared that why she called me." What do you want?"I ask her.[You know what I want.] She said with a sweet voice.Annoying." Where are you?"I ask her and look outside the window.Maybe she's here in the 4 Star Academy!?

[Secret~]She said and I really hate that sweet voice of her." If your thinking on applying in the 4 Star Academy stop that."I said to her.[Oh~To bad I already did~]She said and I suddenly comb my hair with my fingers." When are you gonna go here?"I ask her I just need to talk personal with her.[To excited to see me?] She said."I just wanted to talk to you on personal."I said.[I'm gonna be in the 4 Star Academy on Christmas.] She said.

Wait! What!? Christmas!? Man.How about the confession for Yume!? Ok.I need to think something." Ok.How about we talk when our concert is done on Christmas? At the back stage.I know your watching all of our concert on personal but you didn't show up."I said.Yeah I knew that she's watching all of our interview and concert.[So you knew that I'm watching your concert in person?] She said.

"Yeah I knew ,so when the concert is over let's talk at the back stage, ok?"I said.[Ok then! See on Christmas!] She said and I end the call.I don't want to respond her back.I just don't want to hear her voice again.It's so annoying." Subaru! We need to go!"I heard Nozomu said down stairs." Yeah, Yeah! Coming! I'm just gonna changed!"I shouted back.LOk then, we will wait for you then." Nozomu said and I didn't respond.

Third Person's POV

(Just watch this until it's over ok?😂)

"Ok cut!" The video maker man said, but the producer is not happy about Hayate's new video.The Assistant gave Hayate some water.And Hayate thank him at took the water and drink it." Hayate may I ask you something?" The video maker man said." What is it?" Hayate ask.

"What happened to your spirit Hayate? Your dance and song looks like a robot.Tell me is something bothering you? I realized that when we started this video." The video maker man said to Hayate.Hayate look at the ground and remember that Mahiru said to him."H-Hai(Y-yes) I am bothered by something." Hayate said to the video maker man.

"If that's the case take a 5 minutes break then.Perform the ELECT that you made.You did two songs, right?" The video maker man ask."Hai.(Yes)"Hayate said." Then that's the video that we gonna make then." The video maker man said and left Hayate." Hey Hayate can we talk?"Toroshi suddenly appeared.Nadu Hayate nods at him and Toroshi walk closer to Hayate.

M4 was gonna go inside the bus when Yume appeared and said." Wait!" Yume said and the M4 heard it so they look at the direction where they heard the voice." What is it Yudetako?(Boiled Octopus?)" Subaru ask when Yume already got to them." Stop calling me Boiled Octopus! And anyway do you all had plans for Christmas?" Yume ask them.

"Yeah.We had a full of schedule on Christmas, so don't have much time to had personal plans." Subaru said."Oh.Is that so?" Yume said in disappointed." Are you gonna ask Subaru out!?" Asahi suddenly ask." Nope!I just wanted you all to a little Christmas celebration." Yume said." Hey Yume!" They heard Laura calling Yume so they look at the girls running towards them.

When the girl already got to them they just catch a breath for a minute." Your..... so... Fast... Yume" Ako said and still catching an air." Hehehe... Sorry just a little excited." Yume said." What did they said?" Mahiru ask Yume." Well.... They had full schedule on Christmas so I think they can't." Yume said to the girls. And they had the same feeling.... Disappointed..

"Sorry girls.It's M4's schedule so we can't dismiss that." Nozomu said to the girls." No it's ok! We know that you're all busy to your schedule." Laura said to them." By the way you girls had plans for Christmas?" Asahi ask the girls." Yeah! We were planning to have a little concert at the park!" Yume said." Good for all of you." Kanata said and look at Ako while Ako is staring at Subaru.

"Dude I know your been acting strange this past few days."Toroshi said to Hayate." But if whatever what he/she said to you, stop that.It's ruining your career."Toroshi said and Hayate look at him.And Hayate realize that Toroshi is right.He's being strange about what Mahiru  said to him.

"Yeah, you're right.Toroshi.And thanks."Hayate said and he came back to his own self.Toroshi smirk because Hayate is back to normal self." Ok! Hayate will start now! So come over here!" They hear the video maker man said." Be there in a second!" Hayate shouted to them.

" Thanks to you Toroshi I came back to my normal self." Hayate said and left Toroshi and run toward to the Video maker man.Hayate make his position and the video maker man Start the camera.....

(Watch it till the end.😂😂)

"Splendid! That's the Hayate that I know!" The video man said and clap his hand and so as the people in the studio." Hehehe..." Hayate said and look at Toroshi and smile." Good work." Toroshi said while walking towards Hayate." Thanks.I couldn't do it without your help." Hayate said to Toroshi.

――――――――――――――――――――――――‾――――

WAHHHHH!!😂😂 YUME IS STILL DON'T HAVE A FEELINGS TOARDS SUBARU!😭THAT'S OK! 😂I WILL MAKE THAT TO THE NEXT CHAP.😂IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS GUYS.😂WHERE'S MY GIFT?😂JUST KIDDING!!AND BY THE WAY.😂ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!😂😂AIKATSU~~🌟