Chapter 12

Yume's POV

Todays the day that we all gonna celebrate Halloween!I was just finish at my costume.I can't wait for tonight! Today is we all gonna prepare to the Halloween party for tonight.Well it's too early in this time.

Well I just wake up at 2: am and I start to finished my costume in that time.The time now is 6:00 am in the morning.Well I stand up and put my costume at my closet and I change my pajama to Track Suit well I bought a new one.Hehehe..

"Aikatsu!Aikatsu!Aikatsu!"I was jogging when I notice Hime-senpai is jogging too."Hime-senpai!"I shouted to her.Hime-senapai look at her back and she notice me and I just wave my hand and jog towards her." Yume your early."Hime-senpai said to me.

"Hehehe I just finish my costume just an hour ago."I said to Hime-senpai."Is that so? Well I think that you gonna win this Halloween contest, for sure."Hime-senpai said and smile at me." Win?"I ask Himes-senpai." Tonight's program is gonna be a best costume.And before that program there's a game that you all need to collect many candy as you can until we said that 'Collecting candy's over'.Right before the costume contest."Hime-senpai explain to me.

"Wow! I'm so excited!"I said in excitement.Himes-senpai giggled and smile at me and I did the same thing to her." Well I need to go first then, me and my group had a plans today so See you!" Himes-senpai said and left me.Well if there's a costume contest I think Mahiru will win for sure!

I decided to go back to my dorm and change my track suit into my school uniform.When I was outside my door someone called me and It was Laura running towards me."Ohayo Laura.(Morning Laura.)" said to her and smile." Ohayo.(Morning.)"Laura said and smile too." Are you excited for Tonight?" Laura ask me.

"Yup! Super excited!"I said to her." Let's go then." Laura said to me and I just nod and follow her.Laura and I walk to Ako and Mahiru so we can all walk together.I wonder if M4 will celebrate with us.Well if they are going to celebrate with us it could be fun!" Hey Yume why are you smiling?" Laura ask me.

"Because I'm wondering if M4 will celebrate with us."I said and smile."I think they're will be there."Mahiru said." Really!?"Ako ask with excitement." Let's ask them about that." Laura said." Let's finish the decoration first and ask them if we finish our work!" I said and run to the student where they preparing.

"Hey Yume wait for us!"Ako said and they run towards here too.I wonder is R4 will celebrate here? but I  know they're from different school.Well stop asking yourself Yume just ask them." Ok then I need to prepare then."I was walking to the kitchen room because I like baking desserts.

Ako  and the other students are preparing the  decoration at the school gate.Laura is decorating in the school and Mahiru is preparing the tables and the props.And I just helping the student is this kitchen.When it's all finish Laura, Me,Mahiru and Aka decided to ask M4 is they're celebrating.

We were just walking to find M4 if they're just walking around and someone called us." Hey guys!" someone shouted and that voice is familiar.When all look at our back and see M4 walking towards us." Are you guys gonna celebrate here?"I ask them." Well yeah where here to celebrate for tonight."Nozomu said.

"This will be excited!"I said.They giggled at me and I giggled too." Hey Yudetako don't get so excited you might be tired like an old octopus." Subaru said to me." I'm not gonna be like that!" Is said and I angry face."Hahahaha ."Subaru laugh at me.

Ako's POV

I feel jealous about Yume,and I don't want to be mad because of that."Hey kitty."Kanata said and I look at him." What!?"I ask." Hey don't be mad, I'm just calling you." Kanata said." My phone is not ringing and how could that be that your calling!?"I said and took my aikatsu mobile and I put it in front of him.

"I'm not calling at your aikatsu mobile, kitty." He said.Sometimes I really hate this guy." Well what are you guys gonna wear tonight?"Mahiru ask us." Well M4 will dress up like a vampire that's what we all planed about." Asahi said." How about you girls?"Nozomu ask us girls.

"Mine is a Cat costume.Because I most like cats."I said." Mine is Frankie Style."Mahiru said." Mine is Little Red Ridinghood."Laura said." Mine is a Fairy!" Yume said."A fairy? Why not Octopus?" Subaru said."I don't want that!" Yume said.Why is every time that Subaru and Yume is together is like we're not around them both.

"Are you Ok kitty?" Kanata ask me." H-huh? Nothing!"I said and look away." Guys! Let's see each other at the balcony." Asahi suggested." Ok!" We all agree.I wonder what's Subaru looks like.Kyaaah!!I can't help it!" See you guys then."Nozozmu said and they left." Let's go too."Mahiru said and we all go back to prepare the other things.

Third Person's POV

Time skip and now it is 6:00 pm they all change their outfits in what they like.Yume is still changing cause she past asleep because of the preparation.Laura,Mahiru and Aka is waiting Yume outside her dorm.

Laura knock at Yume's door and ask." Yume are you still changing?" Laura ask." It's almost done!"Yume said and finish changing.Yume look at her self at the mirror and left at her dorm." What do you think guys?" Yume ask them." You look beautiful!"Mahiru said.

(This is Yume looks like!😁Sorry because I don't have any costume picture about Ako,Mahiru and Laura.😭)

(I just add a wings and a crown so she really looks like a Fairy

(I just add a wings and a crown so she really looks like a Fairy.😁)

"You look so great too guys!" Yume complain." Thanks!" Laura.Mahiru and Ako said." Let's go then!" Yume said and they walk to the balcony." Hey Guys!" Yume shouted while walking towards them.

TO BE CONTINUED ~~

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

HEY GUYS IS IT SHORT?WELL JUST WAIT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.😂😁✌