Chapter 42

3rd day

Mahiru's POV

It's the Beauty Class Selection today and I am now fired up! I woke up early at 4:30 in the morning. Yeah it's too early to practice, but there's something I need to go. In the 24/7 grocery store, I'm hungry you know. "Here you go ma'am." Said the sell lady and I gave her the money. And leave with the grocery that I buy. And sit outside, they have  sits and table outside.

I drink a mocha coffee and gaze at the sky the sky is still shining bright. If only I can be so brighter than my sister, I she will be so proud of me. If that can only happen. "Your early." I heard a familiar voice it's Hayate." Same as you." I said and looked at him.He is just wearing a mask but No one can recognize him because it's still dark. I just heard his voice, so I know that it's him.

"I just woke up early so I decided to buy outside." Hayate said and sit in front of me."Don't you think that it's bad for your health that waking up early? And besides you still had a performance soon." Hayate said to me." Who are you to be like a brother to me like that?" I ask him." I'm concerned about you as a friend. So don't anything bad about me." Hayate said and take off his mask.

"Well I'm not your official like friend-friend. Your just saying that because I'm Yume's friend." I said to him coldly. Well I'm sure his gonna ruined my ship about Yume and Subaru." So cold." He murmur by himself, but I heard what he said. "Is your jacket is not enough to you? Then buy another one in the 24/7 boutique " I said to him and he didn't respond. I took a sip on my mocha coffee and look at my Aikatsu phone.

 He is sometimes weird. I don't know if the others think like that about him."Don't you think that your like that if you saw or talk to me?" He suddenly said and I looked at him gazing at the sky." I mean there's a reason why your like that." He said. Seems like this guy is smart." Not bad. Yeah there is a reason why I'm cold to you." I said to him." That's explains it." He said and stand up. Did I make him mad or anything?

"H-hey--" I was cut off when he talk." Don't worry. I'm not hit about what you said. Well just a little bit, but it's not that serious to take me off guard." He said and look at me and smiled. I suddenly stop when he smiled at me. Don't tell me!? "Well see ya later." He said and put on his mask arms leave. Am I falling for him? No impossible. I guess? I don't know! Now I'm frustrated. I just took a sigh and look at him leaving.

Nakuro's POV

Woah. Ok that is like a secret of 'Seeing each other at night.' Haha! As I thought they suit together like a Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Hehehe if you guys wondering I'm here spying on them. How? Well I just know that they will see each other today because Hayate did it on purpose. Yeah I now that he need to talk to Mahiru something like I don't know.Well I don't even know when did I ended here.

 What do I know about what they're talking? I don't care what they're I just care about seeing them together. Hehehe. "Boo!"I suddenly jump from where I was hiding "Yikes!" I was hiding in the street light. "Hahaha! You should've seen your face it was hilarious! Hahaha!" When some idiot surprised me. " What are you doing you idiot!?" I shouted him.

" Haha. Just wanted to buy something in the 24/7 grocery store.But I saw you hiding in the street light and aren't you more idiot hiding in the street light? Someone might think your an idiot while wearing a cup and a mask? Are you kidding me? It's night bro no one can noticed you when hours like this." Ok he said to many. And who cares if someone think I'm weird or idiot? He is more idiot one here. I can't barely see anyone walking in this place anyway."Ok.Ok. I will take my leave then see ya." I said and leave.

Kunukuzu's POV

Well then I'm left alone then. Oh well I'm just gonna buy something to eat. I was gonna enter in the store when I saw Mahiru outside like she's spacing out." Hey Mahiru! Why are you early?" I ask her when I walk toward her. So she really is spacing out" Yow? Is anybody there?" I said while waving my hand in front of her face."H-huh?" Ok she's back to normal."......." Now I don't know what I'm gonna said next. Forget about it. I'm just forget her and enter in the grocery store.

Mahiru's POV

~In the Auditorium~

Now I'm just waiting for my turn. I'm still space out about Hayate. Yeah. He got me there by his smile and I can't even erase it on my head! Well I'm still fired up to win this selection! I'm not gonna lose to any beauty class students. I'm gonna be the one who's gonna be the next S4 group." Next performer is Kasumi Mahiru! Please go to the Aikatsu machine(?) and perform." The Anna sensei said and I just go. Wait for me sis I'm not gonna lose to you.

I GOT TAGGED!😂

HAHA THIS IS A FIRST TIME😂 Kia326 give a tag.😂 Well it's about Ten Facts About me.😂

😎I'm a girl

🎬I love reading book, Animes, Games, Arts and Sports! 

📹 I love singing, dancing, drawing(I'm a visual artist anyway.😂) Jpop and writing, picturing a good spot and others.😂

👊 I'm Filipino

👩 Black-brown eyes and long nose

📝 I have some books like wattpad and anime or manga

😋 I like eating Takoyaki! And Adobo it's a Filipino food.😂

🎀 I'm single

😶 I am boyish, childlike , clumsy, addicted to anime hairstyle  and many more, I'm sometimes looked like an idiot doing that at age 13(or not?)😂

😂 I'm a crazy person.

――――――――――――――――――――――

AND SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LONG.😭 I'M BUSY BECAUSE 2ND YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL IS HARD.😢I  NEVER EVEN IMAGINE IT I THOUGHT IT WAS EASY LIKE THE ANIME THAT I'M WATCHING.😂 HAHAHA.😂 DON'T WORRY I TRY MY BEST TO NOT FORGET TO MAKE A NEW CHAP OF AIKATSU STARS.😂 AND TO THE YOU ALL THE TRUTH IT'S NOT YET IN THE MIDDLEMOF THE STORY.😂 HAHA.😂 I DECIDED TO MAKE IT LONG AND DO THE BOOK TWO.😂 SO HOPE YOU GUYS CAN STILL SUPPORT ME.😂 AND VOTE MY STORY.😂 AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.😘 LAN YA GUYS.😂😚