Chapter 47

Yume's POV

I was walking by myself looking at the flower that Subaru gave me. I told my friend that I'm just gonna go for a walk." Nijino Yume!" I heard Anna sensei shouted my name at I turn back and see Anna sensei running towards me." Yume you still need to do something when the competition is over, you know what's the prize is right?" Anna sensei ask me." Y-yeah.." I said and looked away.

" Go and get changed, we need to go there before there gonna start." Anna sensei said." And I will wait for you at the school gate." Anna sensei said and I just nod and walk to my dorm.When I got changed I straightly go to the school gate where Anna sensei is waiting for me." Let's go then." Anna sensei said and I get in the car then Anna sensei drove away. Many minutes past we already got where is our destination is.When I get off the car I saw the building where all the commercial in Japan came from.

" I guess it's normal for you to take some roll on a commercial right?" Anna sensei ask and I just nod.And then we entered inside the building." Your a bit different today Yume.I can't tell if your happy or Sad. Your emotions are confusing. It's unlike you." Anna sensei said.Am I that different now?"Don't space out, you may be good being an idol but if your gonna keep spacing out you may fall behind all of your efforts will be gone." Anna sensei said and I suddenly stop walking.

" I just want to warn you if you really wanted to be an idol." Anna sensei said."I guess your right Anna sensei.Even I don't know what's going on to me but, I will never wanna fall behind!" I said to Anna sensei and then she smiled at me.Now that's the Nijino Yume that I know." Anna sensei said." By the way where here." Anna sensei aid and she opens the door in front of us." Where here!" Anna sensei shouted to the people in the studio." Good then get the make up artist so we can start now!" The producer said.

Hayate's POV

I was searching in the YouTube when I remembered something." Sakura!" I shouted out loud." What is it!?" She ask and she suddenly slam my door room wide open." Can you first be careful while your gonna open my door room?" I nervously said." Let's just get to the point, What is it?" Sakura ask." Did you plan being an idol?" I ask her." Well technically, Nope." Wow so straight forward.

" Being an idol is hard to do, but I never said that I hate idols. It's just that I have other dreams that I want to do." Sakura said and smile." Well, thanks twin." I said and continue to do something in the computer. "That's it?" She cold ask." Well yeah, what do you want me to ask? 'Do you have any boyfriend' like that?" I coldly said too." Well f*** you." And she angrily Slam the door room when she got out.God that mouth -_-

Kunukuzu'z POV

"Man~ I hope we get back to our debut. I hate school." I sadly said.We are here at Nakuro's house spending time." What an idiot. Why don't you, be like me? I got 2 zero in my quiz, at least may other quiz score 10 above.By every 100 scores." He proudly said." Hah! Lame~ I got Zero score straight!"I most proudly said."You're both, idiots." Toroshi coldly said to the both of us."I got all my exam perfect." Toroshi said and let us see his quizzes.

" Geez you two need someone to teach you guys." Toroshi said and sigh.Me and Nakuro look at each other and grin each other." Well in that case why don't you teach us both!?" Me and Nakuro said it in a same time." Me? Nope, never gonna happen. You both need to improve yourself." Toroshi said."You're the one who said we need someone to teach us.So that's why we both think the same way. And your are gonna teach us!"Nakuro said and stand and point Toroshi.

"*sigh* Ok then." Toroshi said and me and Nakuro smiled at each other."But don't blame me if I'm a monster when it comes to teaching." Toroshi said.Me and Nakuro looked at Toroshi and we nervously nod.Please save us lord for what gonna happened to us both. And hope we're not yet dead before our debut." Do you both want to start the teaching lesson now?"Toroshi devilishly ask.I lean to Nakuro and whisper something." Man I think I'm gonna pee." I nervously whispery said to him." Man! Go to the toilet then!" He said and I just go to te toilet to pee.

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

YELLOW GUYS!😂 SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE AGAIN😐 I REALLY HATE WHEN I'M FORGETING SOMETHING IMPORTANT.I SOME OF THIS STORY ARE SIMILAR IN THE MY REAL WORLD😂AND HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING MORE😂 AND WISH ME LUCK TO DO WELL IN MY 2 EXAM NEXT WEEK😭 AIKATSU🌟