Chapter 16

Yume's POV

Today is Sunday....... I'm just staying in my dorm.I feel like not going outside,I really feel nothings happy today.I feel like I'm sick.I don't know, what's happening to me.I never feel like this...... except that Koharu leave.But what would I want to do now?

I look at my Aikatsu Mobile just to see what time is it.It's 7:46 am in the morning,and I still didn't do my Aikatsu jog.I really want to sleep right now and do nothing but to sleep.I wake up at 1:23 am in the morning and sleep again and I wake up again in 3:48 am and I sleep in the morning.And I wake up at 5:57 am and I didn't sleep at that time.

All I can do right now is to sleep and wake up.*Tok tok tok*Someone knock at my door but my door is open I forgot to close the door last night." Yume!? You Awake!?"I hear Laura's voice." Yeah!"I shouted so they can hear that.I hear my door just open and they all come in.It's Laura,Mahiru and Ako of course boys can't be allowed in here.

"You Ok ,Yume?We didn't see jog this morning.Are you feeling sick or something?" Laura ask me."I guess?I don't know why."I said to them." Well let's do for a walk then..... You might just need a exercise?"Mahiru said."I guess so."I said and I try to stand up.Even that my body don't want me to leave my bed.

We all take a walk at the town and they're buying something they want but me... I just wanted to lay on my bed and sleep."Yume.You still feel gloomy?" Laura ask me." Yeah."I said and I suddenly bump in to some." Sorry " I said to the boy I bump into." Hey.You ok?"I heard a familiar voice said to me.I look at him and it was Subaru."Y-yeah.I guess?"I said to him.

"What do you mean 'I guest'?" Subaru said." Did you guys check if she had a fever?" Subaru said to them but my vision is getting dizzy that I didn't even know what's the problem." Hey Yume? Are you ok? Yu look kind of dizzy know."Mahiru said." I'm.... just... fine." And I completely lost my vision and I didn't know what happens next.

Ikuto's POV

I saw Yume with her friends walking down town and I saw Yume just suddenly fall by unconscious.When I just saw Yume fall on the ground I was gonna run towards them but I stop when I saw that Subaru just carry her like a bridal style.I don't know what I'm gonna do but I'm just staring them.I don't want Yume to be like that but I need to keep the secret to them.

Subaru's POV

"Yume!" The four of us shouted." Subaru carry Yume!" Laura said to me." Eh!? Me?! Why me!?"I ask her and now my face is red." You're the only one who can carry her!" Laura said."I don't have a choice."I said and carry Yume.My face is red because many people looking at us.

"Ignore them.We need to bring Yume to the closes Hospital."Mahiru said.When we all got in the hospital the same hospital that we bring Yume into.The nurse ask us on what happened to Yume." She faint on the ground in down town."I said and the nurse bring Yume to the emergency room and we all wait for an hour.

The doctor leave the emergency room and he walk towards us." She's Ok now.She need some rest she might gonna wake up until the next day." The doctor said.What did he mean 'She might wake up until the next day?'" Is she gonna be alright?"Ako ask the doctor." Yeah.She will be alright.Did you all know that Yume had a--" The doctor didn't finish when someone call the doctor.And It was Ikuto Yume's brother.

"Doc. can I talk to you for a sec?"Ikuto ask the doctor." Ok.Wait a sec, ok?" The doctor said to us and walk with Ikuto."What did the doctor mean that Yume is gonna wake up the next day?"Ako ask us."I don't know either."Mahiru said." Me too." Laura said." Me either."I said.We all look at them and they look so serious about what they're talking.

When they both finished talking the doctor walk towards us and Ikuto just leave." What did you both talk about doc?"I ask the doctor." Nothing.It's a serious talk." The doctor said." You'll can visit her know.If you all want." The doctor said and leave." Let's go."Mahiru said and we all walk in where Yume is confine."I had a question Subaru." Laura said to me and I ask her." What is it?"I ask her.

"Why are you the only one is walking in the down town? Where is your group?" Laura said.I just wanted to walk down town cause Asahi is teasing me about Yume and so as Nozomu and Kanata."I just want to walk down town all by myself.Is it bad?"I ask her." Nope.I'm just asking." Laura said.I wonder what is Ikuto said to the doctor back there.

TO BE CONTINUE........

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

HEY GUYS.😂I KNOW MY STORY IS NOT IMPROVING MUCH.😂CUASE I JUST PISH MYSELF TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK JUST SO YOU CAN ALL CAN READ MY STORY.😁😁I DON'T WANT MY READERS TO WAIT TO LONG.😂SO........READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!😂SEE YOU ALL!😂AIKATSU~🌟