Chapter 34

Yume's POV

It's been 4 days since Subaru confessed to me, and this past 4 days.I've been thinking about my answer for him.I'm still shocked and glad that he said that he likes me.And tomorrow is New Years celebration, and the principal said that we all are having party tomorrow night.And looks like Principal Moboroshi will allowed the boy's division and the girls division got a chance to see each others.(THE PARTY IS GONNA BE AT THEIR SCHOOL AT THIS PLACE.BEHIND SUBARU.😂)

"Yume! Would you like to go to a shrine with us!?" Laura ask me.We're now in my family's bakery shop, eating a sweets.It's already 2:48 pm in the afternoon by the way." That's a good idea. But do you know where's the shrine is?" Mahiru ask Laura, and I'm just eating my strawberry short cake." Yeah I know where is the shrine is, let's go together!"Laura said to us." That's ok with me."I said and eat again." If you guys are coming then I'm going too." Ako said." Ok then let's meet at the school gate in 5:00 pm!" Laura said.

"But do you guys had a kimono?"I ask them." Well I have one!I never forget it!" Laura said." How about you two?" Laura ask Mahiru and Ako." Well you know that we like dressing up so yeah we have a kimono." Mahiru said and we looked at Ako."W-well I don't have one though." Ako said." Don't worry Ako I will give you some." Mahiru said to Ako." G-give? Can't I just borrow it?" Ako ask Mahiru." No, I will just gonna give you instead, just for remembrance or something." Mahiru said to Ako and I just smiled at them.They're really are trusty friends.

"How about you Yume?" Mahiru ask me."I had one in my room."I told them." Then let us see your kimono then!?" Mahiru said." Yeah!" Ako and Laura said." Ok then if you guys insist."I said to them and stand up." Mom, Dad we are just gonna go up stairs!"I said to mom and dad." Ok then!"I heard them said it.And we all go up stairs and we go in to my room." This is the second time that we've been in your room." Laura said and sit on my bed." Yeah."I said while finding my kimono in my closet." Did your mom always cleaning your room when your gone?" Ako ask me.

"I guess Mom is cleaning my room, I've noticed that something changed in my room."I said while still finding my kimono." Do you missed them even that you sometimes visited them here?" Laura suddenly ask and I suddenly stop finding my kimono."I missed them even that I'm away from them for a while."I said and smiled, it's like a fake smile." What color is Kimono anyway, Yume?" Ako ask me, and I start finding my kimono." It's a Red Kimono."I said to them, and I finally found it." Here."I said and I showed them my Kimono.

"It's cute, can you try it on?" Mahiru said to me, and I did what she said." You look great with your Kimono!" Laura said to me." You think so?"I ask." Yeah it really suits you." Ako said." Thanks."I said to them and take off my kimono." Where are your brother, Yume? Don't they have a free weekend?" Mahiru ask me."I don't know where my brother is, but I know that he's meeting again his friends."I said and smiled."Why don't we invite someone to go in the shrine?" Laura ask us." That would be great!"I said.I wanted to see S4 with a kimono and go with a shrine with us.