Chapter 44

Nozomu's POV

The people are exiting outside because the performance is already over.I'm only the one who is in here, in the auditorium.Asahi and Kanata are doing something, but I don't know where is Subaru went or doing. I just came here because I want to see Laura's performance but since Subaru's not here. I decided to take a video of yume's performance and even Yurika's performance.

 I don't know what's going on to Subaru this past few weeks, but I hope it can't effect or get involve in their relationship. Even I don't know what's going on to him, but I hope it's not that so serious. I took my Aikatsu mobile and send the two videos that I took and send it to Subaru. I'm sure he will watch that video. I turn around and walk out to the auditorium. I need to talk with Subaru when I see him.

2 weeks later

Yume's POV

It's already February  1st, Wednesday, and still no sign of Subaru this past 2 weeks , but I guess his still busy.I just sigh and continue to read a book––well it's about the dress of the old idols that's been S4 when they were middle school. And I'm still amazed because all of the old generation of S4 got a unique dress. And I'm imagining if I became the new S4 I'm sure I can get some of the unique and legendary dress that the other old S4 didn't yet get.

"Yume." Laura is calling me outside the door." Come in, Laura." I said and  she open the door and come in." Aren't you going to the Classroom?" Laura ask me.I close the book and I took my Aikatsu mobile and stand up." Let's go then."I said to her and we walk together until we get in to our classroom. We wait 5 minutes and then Anna sensei come in to the classroom."I have an announcement babies. Are you babies ready to here the announcement!?" Anna sensei shouted and we all shouted 'Yeah!'

I wonder what's announcement is that."Ok then babies!We will have a competition on Valentines day! And the judges are the M4. They will taste your valentines chocolate and pick the Best In Choco Maker in Four Star Academy, for their new commercial!" Anna sensei said. And all the girls are so excited because the M4 can finally taste their chocolate handmade. "Now now babies, don't be excited yet. You still have 1 week and 6 day to prepare.So good luck babies!" Anna sensei said.

Lunch break~

"Did you guys already know the chocolate contest?" Mahiru ask us and we just nod. We are here in the cafeteria eating and chatting." Are you guys gonna join?" Laura ask."I don't want to join in that contest and I will admit that I can't even make chocolates even that I like them." Mahiru said." Then how about you Laura and Ako?" I ask them both." I'm not gonna join, I'm not interested in that kind of competition." Laura said.

" Well I'm surely gonna join in that competition, I want him to taste my Valentines Chocolate!" Ako said.Looks like she's fired up to win the competition." How about you Yume?" Laura ask me." Well I want to join because I really love making chocolates."I said to them." Are you making chocolates for Subaru?" Mahiru ask me with a grin. Well technically yeah, I'm gonna make for Subaru but I hope he will like it." Yeah.." I said. And the Bell ring." Well see you guys later.Class will start if we still stayed here." Laura said and Stand up." See you." Laura said and we all got back to our class.