Chapter 3

Thirds person's POV

"Hey!"someone shouted, Yume look around and see Subaru and his friends.

"What's up?"Yume ask.The M4's is catching some air."W-Who... is..those... guys?"Asahi said and still catching some air."They're my friends."Yume said to Asahi and Asahi just nod about Yume's saying.

"By the the way Yume is that really you?"Nozomu ask Yume and Yume just smile and nod at him."That maid dress looks good on you and your face too."Nozomu said and stared at her.Subaru notice Nozomu's stare, Subaru's heart was squeezing.Subaru don't know what is that feeling."I think someone is being jealous here!"Asahi tease Subaru."I agree"Kanata said and adjusting his glasses.Subaru blush and say."S-Shut up!!"Subaru said and look away.

"He really are jealous~"Asahi said and laugh at him.Subaru burst into red tomato."Thanks..Oh!yeah!!I forget to bring it back to them!"Yume noticed that she didn't bring back the maid dress to them."No need to worry.I think they wanted to give that to you,you know?"Subaru said and still looking away."Why are you looking away Subaru?you don't wanna see Yume?Are you looking for other girl to replace her?"Asahi tease Subaru.

"No I'm not!!I-I mean I don't want to had a love life you know?Work is more important to me."Subaru said with a high spirit.Yume don't know about that kind of love,is that Yume believe is she love her friends,family and dreams too."Is that so?I think I will take her away to you if you really aren't interested in love."Nozomu said and walks towards Yume and put his arm on her shoulder.Subaru feels anger inside of him, because of Nozomu's doing.Subaru don't know what's he was feeling like, being uncontrolled or anger.

"Hey, Nozomu don't do that you're making Subaru's angry."Asahi said and pout to him.Nozomu lift his arm high and let go of Yume.Yume don't really care about Nozomu's doing he is her friend so she don't care even if she is being tease. Except for, making her uncomfortable on what they're saying or doing to her." Hahaha... I'm just playing around you know?"Nozomu said and giggle." It's not playing around, you're doing it for real you know?!" Subaru raised a little on his voice.

"Sorry alright?I'm just playing with you but....... If you really don't want her I think I will take her away from you after all you are my rival."Nozomu explain to him.Asahi and Kanata knows, Subaru and Nozomu are both getting serious about Yume." Ok guys stop the nonsense, I don't have an idea on what you're all saying." Yume said and walk between the two boys to stop that, getting serious thing.

Subaru,Nozomu,Asahi and Kanata said in their mind is 'She's so innocent' they said in their mind.' But Koharu is more innocent for me!' Asahi said in his mind." Oh yeah..... You guys have your break time right?" Yume said to them." Yes." Kanata said." What time did you guys had break time?" Yume ask them."9:00 ago...." Asahi said." And what time did they said about your break time?" Yume ask."15 munites break."Nozomu answers." And what is the time now?" Yume said and crossed her arm."9:19......"Subaru said and the four of them realized the time, that they're late.

"Wahhhh!!We're late!!" Asahi shouted and they all come back to reality." We really are late!" Subaru said." Go then! why are you'll here?" Yume said." Sorry we bother you."Nozomu said and his other friend is running to the studio." No it's Ok I'm the one who has been bothering all of you."Yume said and smile at him and Nozomu just did the same thing.

They didn't notice that Subaru was just foot steps away from them.Subaru totally tighten his fist with jealousy." Why is my feelings is being like this?I don't want this feeling." Subaru said to his self."I think this is really,that they say is.........."

LOVE......

TO BE CONTINEUD...........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT HEHEHHE....😅