Chapter 59

Ako's POV

"Girls I have an announcement to make. Today is December 9, 15 days until christmas!" Yuzu senpai said excitedly. "Is that the announcement?" Mahiru asked. "Well not yet, the announcement is M4 and S4 are singing together this christmas!" Yuzu senpai said while jumping up and down.

"Wow, who will be training us?" I asked to Yuzu senpai. "Well it will be Anna sensei. Tomorrow is the start of our training with M4." Yuzu said. "Well someone is excited." Laura said with a grin in her face while looking at Yume. We all looked at Yume with a red face, because of her blush.

"I'm not the only one!" Yume shouted and looked at me. They all looked at me. I also blushed. YUME! I glared at her and she just ignored me! We all laughed because of what we did. "Same goes to you two." I said and looked at Laura and Mahiru. They blushed by what I said.

*Morning*

Morning came and me and my group were already at the room where we will be practicing. The guys entered the room with their p.e uniform on and so as we. "Yo kitty, did you have a good sleep?" Kanata approached me. "I need sleep so yes, I do have a good sleep last night." I said as I watched Yume talking to Subaru.

Will you look at that Subaru is blushing. Yume was normal and kinda look shy. "Hey, just let them be." Kanata said. "Quite, I'm curious you know." I said as I still watch them. I suddenly felt a hand touch my chin and force me to look away.

Not look away! Kanata turn my head to look at him! I blush so much! "I said let them be, and just look at me." He said in a serious voice. "Hey you two over there! Stop that the couple right here is watching!" Mahiru suddenly said.

I back away so Kanata can't reach me. God that was embarrassing! "Ako is super red!" Mahiru said. "Shut up." I said and hid my face with my hair. "Alright babies! Let's start practice for today!" Anna sensei went inside and we all just stand on the floor listening to her. I felt Kanata was staring at me and I just ignored it. I hope this training will end!

Ikuto's POV (Ikuto is Yume's Brother)

"Dude chill, don't drink to much whiskey. You'll get drunk." My friend told me then sat beside me so he can order something to drink. "Why drinking so much huh? Love problem?" He asked teasingly. "No bro, it's just my sister." I said and sighed.

"What's with your sister?" He asked while taking a sip to his drink."Yume is a stubborn kid, she don't want to worry people about her." I said and also took a sip to my drink. "Well that's hard, I can't advice you with that. " He said and took another sip to his drink.

"But I know that she wanted to live freely without the people or someone being worried about her. It worries her too." He said and patted my shoulder. "Well yeah I know that but--I just can't let her keep it that way. Things might get worse if she didnt tell them." I told him with an irritated mood.

"Hmmm, she'll run away." He suddenly said. I looked at him with a question face. "What do you mean?" I asked."Don't push her to much, it might hurt her more than you imagine." He said with a serious voice.

"Being honest is not always the right choice. It depends on the person if she wanted to tell them the truth. Letting her make her own desicion is where she can be relived and not worried. That will brought her love and support to her own desicion." He said as he finished his drink.

I was speechless. His right about I'm pushing her to tell the truth. I can't just helped but, do it. Our parents barely knew what's her situation was. Her friends loves her so much that no secrets are hidden to each other. "Ugh." I groan with frustration.

"That's enough drink for tonight." He said as he pulled away my drink."I guess so." I said as I stand up. " I'll drive you home." He said as he helped me walk because I'm a bit drunk. "Thanks bro." I said when we reached his car. "That what best buds do ya know." He said and we drove off.