Chapter 9

R4,Koharu and Yume is in the place where Principal Moboroshi said.Yume is in the rest room to wait for her to call her.Koharu and the R4 is in the side of the stage so they can see Yume more closer.

Someone knock at the door and Yume said 'Come in' so they come in." Good luck there Yume." Laura said to Yume."Hai!(Yes!)"Yume said and stand up."I know that your stage is gonna be beautiful."Mahiru said."I t-think so t-too."Ako said and look away." What a shy kitty." Someone said.

The Four girls turn around and and see M4 standing in the door." What's your problem?!"Ako shouted to Kanata." Nothing." Kanata said and M4 walk forward to them." Good luck there Yume."Nozomu said to Yume." Thanks guys!" Yume said and smile at them.

"Oi Yudetako becareful,you might got trip out there." Subaru teased Yume.Yume look at in a angry face with a red face."Pffft-You really are a Boiled octopus!" Subaru said and laugh.Their friends just watching them both and they smile except Ako look so angry and jealous.

Someone knock at the door and they both stop and Yume said 'Come in' and someone come in and said she need to prepare in 5 minutes."Ok!" Yume said to him and he left." Ok Yume we need to go now,we will look for a vacant sit so we can watch your live." Laura said and they left." Us too so good luck Yume."Nozomu said and M4 left.

Yume's POV

I sit on the chair and wait them to call for me.When it's time they called me and I stand up and go to the aikatsu machine.(Sorry I don't know what's that called.😁✌)I took my aikatsu dress and I said "Nijino Yume, ready to go!"I said and run to the machine.

Third Person's POV

(The video is up there☝😁☝)

1・2・3 de Aikatsu!

Nante ttatte seishun

Mada minu mirai e itchokusen

1・2・3 de Aikatsu!

Nando datte chōsen

Ganbaru kimochi wa shinkōkei

Mezase ichiban boshi☆彡

Maru de yume no dance dane

Kokoro ga odori dashite yuku yo

Omou mama ni self produce

Hitori hitori chigau kedo

Kosei no hikari wo musundara seiza ni naru

Mahō no kirameki glitter

Mejirushi mo mienai

Kurai yoru demo nakama ga ite kureru

Korekara mo yoroshiku idol katsudō

1・2・3 de Aikatsu!

Nante ttatte seishun

Mada minu mirai e itchokusen

1・2・3 de Aikatsu!

Nando datte chōsen

Ganbaru kimochi wa shinkōkei

Mezase ichiban boshi☆彡

Mune ni saita tokimeki de