Chapter 56

Subaru's POV

After the shooting we arrived at the hospital. We quickly go straight to the emergency room. We asked Laura if she's in the Emergency room and she said 'yes'. I saw them sobbing outside the emergency room. "Girls! Did the doctor said something yet?" Asahi asked and the girls just said 'no'.

Minutes have passed, I saw Yume's parents rushing towards us. I guess Laura contacted Yume's parent. "Is she still in the emergency room?" Yume's mom asked. "She's still in there, we have been waiting for almost 1 hour." Laura said to Yume's parents.

Then suddenly the door suddenly open and the doctor quickly got out in the room. "Patient's parents?" He asked to yume's parents. They nod and the doctor asked if he can speak to them privately.

No one moved, or say something until the doctor was finished talking to Yume's parents. The girls quickly asked the doctor if Yume's alright. "She'll be fine, she just really need more time rest and soon she'll be okay. Soon she'll be entered to a room for you guys to visit her. I wish she'll tell you guys." The doctor said and walked away. We all felt reliefed because of the doctor said.

Thank god Yume. I was wondering what did he meant for 'I wish she'll tell you guys'.

Hayate's POV

What the heck is happening!? I was following where they taking Yume and I found out the room where Yume was in, 142 in the 3nd floor. I saw all of her friends followed Yume while the nurses are taking them to 142.

Long short story

I just came here in the hospital because my twin injured her left wrist. She was in the gym while doing gymnastics then she sprained her wrist. Her classmate in her school got panic, because she was really screaming so badly.

My parents called me and they told me she was in the hospital. That I need to go checked on her. So I did rushed and just caught her sobbing while the nurse just finished wrapping her arm. "Her wrist will heal in no time. Don't worry dear, just rest. She can go home from now." The nurse said and left the room. I guess she still have patient

"Silly, I told you to be careful." I told her as I pinched her nose."Stop it, it hurts. My wrist hurt so don't hurt me more!" She said like whinning like a kid. I laughed and said. "Your nose won't fall off just by pinching it." She glared at me. Now look what you did self.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry, but you're not listening to me about being becareful." I told her."Shut up." She said. "Get in the car, it's outside the parking lot-- you know my car, right? I need to ask the nurses if you needed medicine." I told her as I got out to the clinic.

While I was asking the same nurse who treated my sister about her medicine. I saw Yume's friend and her parents outside the mergency room talking to the doctor. What's happening? Where's Yume? Was she the one-- no way. My guess was right, Yume was in the emergency room. I quickly followed them hiding so they can't see me. What the hell is happening!?

Subaru's POV

It's been 2 days and Yume is still in the hospital. She woke up yesterday-- but we can't visit her yet. There's so many thibsg to do before we can have a free time to visit her. Her friends can't too, I know her brother or her parents are there to be with her.

"Hey don't worry Subaru, we will gonna visit her soon."Nozomu said as he tap my shoulder. I sighed."It's just that--I don't know what's happening to her!" I'm so frustrated and worried.So just hide my face with my towel.

"I know, we will ask her. Ok?" Nozomu said then Kanata said." Oh, The manager told me that we are free tomorrow." "Well then, we can visit her tomorrow." Nozomu said. Yeah, I want to see her. So bad.