Chapter 36

Ako's POV

I was jogging when I noticed a poster on the board, I looked at it and read it.Yurika Nayumi from France transfer to 4 Star Academy.And Today she's gonna perform? Why so sudden? And why did she transfer in the 4 Star Academy? I'm positive that she's in the Song Class." Ako! What are you looking at!?"I heard Yume shouted while jogging towards me."An Idol in France is gonna perform today."I said to Yume." Really!?" Yume said and read the poster.

"Yurika Nayumi...." Yume read the name." Do you know her?"I ask her." No. But her name it's sounds familiar." Yume said." Oh I forgot! Do you know somebody in the boys diction aside from M4?"Yume ask me.Why would she ask me like that?" No, I only know about M4."I said to Yume."Oh." Yume said." Why did you asked me that?"I ask Yume." No reason." Yume said." Then see in gym Ako." Yume said and start jogging away from me.

We're gonna decorate for Tonight's party in the gym." Is that true that you only know in the boys division is M4?"I hearted Kanata's voice.So I glare at him." None of your concern."I said to him." Hey, Kitty. I know something that you didn't tell them." Kanata said seriously." W-what are you saying? I never hide something from them!"I shouted at him.What are he saying!?I never hide something from them! And suddenly Kanata slowly walk in front of me and lean his face to me.

" Good luck on hiding that......" Kanata whisper on my ears in the last part.And I froze, and my eyes widen." Good luck, kitty." Kanata said and leave me frozen like an ice.Do he know something that I didn't know?I look at the back if he still there he was gone." Kanata..."I said his name.I just go to the gym and we started decorating.But I still thinking about Kanata said.That I'm hiding something from them.Ugh! This is so frustrating! Why do I have to think about what the jerk said!?

Yume's POV

It's lunch time and we girls is in the cafeteria, eating together." Did you guys know that Someone transfer in the 4 Star Academy?" Laura ask us." We know, it's in the poster." Ako said." It's all around the campus too." Mahiru said." You guys know that she's gonna perform today?" I ask them." What!? Really!?" Mahiru and Laura said in surprised."You guys didn't know?"I ask them."No. We only know that someone transferred here."Laura said.

" Yeah. And they said she's from France." Mahiru said."Well that's what it said in the poster."I said to them.Do you guys have some dress tonight?" Mahiru ask us." Well no.I don't have one."I said to Mahiru." Well because I'm in the theater class, of course I have prepared something like that." Ako said like a proud actress.Well she is an amazing actress." How about you Laura?" Mahiru ask Laura." Well...I don't have any dress we only where a kimono in our family for generation." Laura said.

" Ok then, I lend you both a dress." Mahiru said to us." Thanks Mahiru."I said to Mahiru." Yeah, Thanks." Laura said."Let's start decorating so we can finished it until sundown." Ako said and stand up form the chair.And we did the same thing get back to the gym to decorate every single space.And the boys in the Boys division is in here in the gym to help us finished everything, until sundown.But M4 and S4 is not here, maybe they have any schedule to finished.

I was making a Ribbon when I need scissors but I didn't see any scissors so I was gonna someone if they have any scissors.But someone bumped into me."Ahh--Sorry! I didn't see you there!" It's a boy voice I didn't see him because he was carrying many boxes." Let me help you."I said and take the top so I can see him." Ah, Thanks.And sorry that I bumped into you." He apologize.He has a red hair a little messy hair, and a red eyes.

"Don't worry I'm not hurt anyway, so no need to apologize."I said to him."Where are you gonna put this anyway?"I  ask him while carrying two box." On the other table." He said and we both put the boxes on the table." Thanks. I'm Fukase Totsumi, 2nd year Theater  Class." He said and held his hand up to shake hands." I'm Yume Nijino, 1st year Song Class."I said and held his hand and shake our hands, just for a second and release our hands together.

" Yume Nijino? Your the 1st year who had a amazing aura!?" He ask in surprised but not loud."I guess?"I said."Some people in our division saying that you had a amazing aura." He said to me while smiling." Oh, I never thought of that."I said."And by the way what's in the boxes anyway?"I ask him." The things that hadn't yet use.I found it in our old room.Looks like it's just new." He said and I open the one box and I saw a scissor in it so I took it so I can cut the ribbon that I'm making.

" This things maybe will help."I said to him." Yeah, I know.Well see you tonight, then." He said and help to the others.I just get back to what I'm doing and cut the ribbon and the rest of it.Until it's all finished until sundown.We all are getting ready for Tonight party.Me, Laura and Ako is in Mahiru's dorm Mahiru said that she will borrow us some of her dress."Wear this pink dress, Yume and Laura wear the blue dress tonight." Mahiru said and gave us our dress." Let's get ready for tonight, then!" Mahiru said and we said." Yeah!" And we all getting ready for tonight. 

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

HEYO GUYS!😂DID I TAKE TOO LONG?😂OR JUST LONG?😂I WAS IN THE CAMP LAST WEEK SO I DIDN'T YET WRITE A CHAPTER OF THE AIKATSU STARS.😐AND KNOW I WAS IN A RUSH SO YOU GUYS CAN READ THIS CHAP.AND WISH ME TO FINISHED THE NEXT CHAP SOON.😂SO SEE YOU GUYS TO THE NEXT CHAP!😂AIKATSU~🌟