Chapter 7

Thirds Person's

Yume's parents are in her room taking care of her, his big brother Ikuto leave the room cause, he need to go school. Someone knock at the door Yume's parents wondered that 'Who could that be?'. Yume's dad stand up from the chair and walk forward the door.

Yume's dad open the door and he saw the S4 visiting Yume." Are you Yume's dad?"Hime ask Yume's dad." Yes I am."Yume's dad said."Well nice to meet you Yume's dad where Yume's friends."Hime said and they all bow at Yume's dad." Nice meeting you'll, please come in." Yume's dad said to them and they all come in.

"Thank you." They all said.Yume suddenly woke up when she hears a familiar voice." Yume! You're awake!"Yuzu said in a hyper way." What are you guys doing in here?" Yume ask them." Well Mahiru told us,so we've been thinking to visit you."Yozora said to Yume and smile.

"We brought you some fruit,so get well soon"Tsubasa said to Yume and she put the fruit on the side of Yume's table." Thank you for your care guys." Yume said and smile at them and they did the same thing too." Your welcome."S4 said to Yume.

"Ah.... Mom Dad... This is my friends S4."Yume said to her parent's."What a good friends Yume." Yume's mother said to them." Thank you."S4 said and bow." We better get going Yume we had something to do today so we gonna go.Mattanee!(See You!)" Hime said and leave and the others did too.

"What a good friend, aren't they?" Yume's father said to Yume.But Yume is thinking deeply in her mind." Yume, the doctor said you can be release tomorrow.So that's mean you can go back to your school." Yume's mother said to comfort her.But Yume is still thinking deeply.Yume look at the window and still thinking deeply.

THE NEXT MORNING........

Yume is release from the hospital and she is in her parents car, taking her to the  4 Star Academy.When they arrived in 4 Star Academy the students aren't outside.Yume wondered that the student is not out cause Yume knows that Every morning they're jogging.

"Yume!" Someone shout and run towards Yume.Yume saw her friends Ako,Mahiru and Laura." Well I think your friends are here to take you to your dorm." Yume's dad said." Yume we're because we need to ta----Ouch!"Ako was cut off when Laura elbow here shoulder.

Yume look at them confused." Huh..Ako meant  to say is... Huh.."Mahiru nervously said."Ako meant to say is we will take you to your dorm.Ha.Ha.Ha..." Laura said and smile sarcastically while covering Ako's mouth.Ako struggled to take off Laura's hand on her mouth.

"Stop it! You will gonna ruin the party if you said that!" Laura whispered at Ako's hear.Ako stop struggling and stay come Laura notice Ako is not struggling so she let go her hand on Ako's mouth.All of the student are making a 'Welcome back Party' for Yume.They wanted Yume to be happy again cause they know sometimes Yume is down.

"Come hurry!"Ako said and hold Yume's wrist and run off." Hey!Ako!" Laura shouted to Ako."Sorry for dragging Yume off,is just that we have a surprise for her."Mahiru explained to Yume's parents."A surprise? Well I think Yume is very happy when it comes to surprise." Yume's mom said and wink at them." Well we need to follow them, then." Laura said to Yume's parents and they both bow and run to follow them both.

"Hey Ako!Where are we going?!" Yume ask Ako and still dragging her to the surprise party." You will see."Ako said and now they walking in."Ako!Hey!Stop Ako!" Laura shouted and Ako heard it so she stop.Laura and Mahiru stop when they reach Ako and Yume." Don't rush to the pa--I mean don't rush cause Yume might trip over." Laura said and they still covering the surprise  party for Yume.

"Sorry I just--you know?"Ako said and smile big.Ako is excited to drag Yume  cause Subaru is in the party." Ok then let's get going and Yume we gonna cover your eyes first." Laura said and walk forward to Yume.Laura's hands put on Yume's eyes so she couldn't see anything.And they start walking in.

When they reach to the point,and Laura takes off her hand on Yume's eyes.And all the student said..."SUURPRISE!!"They all said to Yume.Yume feel comfortable when it's comes to surprise."Huh...Guys?"Yume ask her friends."Don't you like it Yume?"Mahiru ask her and Yume nod and smiled to her friends."You know guys.... I just left for a one night,right?"Yume said and giggled.

"We know,but we still miss you."Luara said and hugged Yume."I miss you'll too."Yume said and hugged back."Oi!Yudetako!"Subaru shouted while walking forward to them."How many times do I have to tell you that my name is YUME!Y-U-M-E!"Yume said puffed her chicks."You're really are a Boiled Octopus."Subaru said and laugh.

"Hey!Yume!Glad your back."Nozomu said and Kanata,Asahi and Nozomu walk forward to them."Thanks for your care guys."Yume said and smile."You ok now?"Nozomu ask."Yah!Thanks to you guys!"Yume said and smile at them."Hey!Do you want to eat guys?"Yume ask them."Yeah.We are hungry for all of this work."Asahi said and rub his tummy."Well lets eat then."Yume said and run to the table where all the food is.

And the others walk where the food is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.😉😁