Chapter 21

Third Persons POV

It's already past 6 days since Yume is release in the hospital.Yume is with Ako,Mahiru and Laura, jogging together in the morning.Yume is back in her happy face even she has a condition." It's almost Christmas guys.Do you all have plans for Christmas?"Mahiru ask the girls." Well, not much I'm just giving a gift for my friend that is what I'm gonna do." Ako said.

"Same too.This is my first Christmas in 4 Star Academy." Laura said." If you all don't have much plans........ How about we all make a Concert in the city!?" Yume suggested in excitement." That's a good idea.Ok let's make a concert then!"Mahiru said." But we all need to said to Anna sensei." Laura said and they all go back to their dorms and changed to find Ana sensei.

And they all found Anna sensei in the room readying something." Anna sensei we had to tell you something." Yume said and Anna sensei suddenly shocked.Because they didn't even knock." Don't scared me like that girls." Anna sensei said." Spill it out." Anna sensei said and Yume is the one who gonna said about the concert.

"When all plan to make a concert on Christmas, so we ask you Anna sensei if you agree with our suggestion?" Yume said and Anna sensei is thinking about it." Concert at Christmas.... That's a good plan!" Anna sensei said and the girls are happy that they're gonna perform on Christmas.

When the girls got the permission to make a concert, they all are in the balcony planning that where they are gonna perform." We need to perform where the people walk much." Ako suggested." Ok let's see...... How about at this I know much people walk at here." Laura said and point where the play ground is.

"Ok that's the spot that where we gonna perform then!" Yume said and smiled." You really are into this." Ako said and Yume just smiled at her." Let's ask if M4 had plans.So we all can have a Christmas celebrating!" Yume said and Ako feels her face is red right now." Eh!??W-why!?"Ako ask in shocked.

"Don't you want?" Yume ask Ako." That's not my point." Ako said." Then what is your point?"Mahiru ask Ako." Forget about it." Ako said." Let's ask them now then." Yume said and she suddenly run off." Eh!? Right now!? And she's fast!" Ako said and followed her.And so Mahiru and Laura.

"Man! We had full schedule at Christmas!" Subaru said in annoyed." That's happens every year Subaru." Kanata said while adjusting his glasses."I know but it's still never changed." Subaru said."I don't think we had original plans." Subaru said." What? So we had fake plans then?" Asahi ask." What? No I man we all don't have personal plans." Subaru said.

"So you have personal plan on Christmas then?"Nozomu ask Subaru and Subaru nods."What kind of plan?" Asahi ask with curious." I don't wanna tell ya." Subaru said." He's gonna confessed to Yume.That's his plan on Christmas." Kanata suddenly said." I'm I right Subaru?"Kanata ask Subaru.Actually that is Subaru's plan on Christmas." N-no!" Subaru said but it's already write that it really is.

"My shippers is gonna be official!" Asahi said in excitement." What!? That's not it!" Subaru said but his face is red." Then what is it?" Nozomu ask Subaru." Forget it." Subaru and leave his friend." So do you really think that Subaru is gonna confessed to Yume, Kanata?" Nozomu ask Kanata." Yeah." Kanata said."I Can't wait to see my shippers will be officially had a relation ship!" Asahi said.

Subaru's POV

How can I keep it a secret when it's written on me? If only I had an excuse.I heard my phone rings and I took mu phone and answer that who's calling me." Hello?"I ask.[Long time no talk Yuki Subaru.]I was shocked when I heard her voice....

No way........

――――――――――――――――――――――

HEY YO!!😂😂 I JUST GOT A ENERGY TO MAKE A ANOTHER CHAP IN THIS STORY.😂YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN ON CHRISTMAS.😂I WAS SO EXCITED I WANTED TO WRITE ON WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN ON CHRISTMASS.😂SO SEE YOU ALL GUSY TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!😂AIKATSU!!🌟