Chapter 54

Yumes POV

I was running to get to the Four Star Academy's gate. When I arrived he looked at me and said." Looks like you didn't saw the time? It's still early before ten." I'm still catching breath." I know, but your early too and I've just finished my schedule." I said. "Well then let's go" He said and we both get in to the van.

When we arrived at the city we got off the van then we continue to walk around the city."Where fo you want to go?" He ask me. I was looking around so I can tell him where should we go. Then I saw a shop where all the books was either if it's old or new. "Let's go over there!" I said and grad his arms then run to the shop."Oi, Becareful!" He said cause He almost fell on the ground.

As we get in the shop we look for so many books. Subaru was just following me while I was searching for a book. Then I caught something that got my attention. A book about designs for the dress. I took it and try to flip the page to see what's inside it.

"I see you have looked something interesting." Subaru said. "Yeah." I said and slowly put it back." Why did you put it back?" Subaru ask. I smiled and said "I want to create my own dress by exploring myself" I said a. He smiled at me and put his hand on my head and pat it. I blushed and looked away. "Let's go somewhere we can eat." He said and we walkout in the bookstore.

We are at a icecream store. Subaru order some strawberry ice cream and chocolate. "Hey yume." He called my name and I look at him."Do you think I've been so busy this past few month?" He ask me."Well, you're busy and I'm busy too. We don't have much time to each other to be honest." I said as I sigh.

"I'm sorry." He said and I look into his  deep ocean eyes. "No worries hehehe Atleast now we have time for each other." I said and smiled. "I love you." He said. "Eh? What did you just said? I didn't hear it clearly ." I ask but I'm blushing right now. "Stupid. I said I love you." He said and looked away I saw his face blush too. "Ehhh??!" i said and cover my face up.

"O-oi! Just forget what I just said to you." He said and his even covering his face up. Then our order arrived and we just stay in silent. I still couldn't believe he said it. I never expected it. Ahhhhh my heart is still beating so fast. I looked at his face while his focusing eating, but then I started to get sad.

"Hey, we keep on being busy because of our keeping up Idol. Do you think we can still continue this relationship?" I asked him then he looked at me. "Well it's depends if one of us can't keep this relationship up, I mean is-- relationship needs time and trust to each other. I don't know where the hell I get that, but it's true." He seriously said while looking into my eyes.

As we finished eating we keep on walking to the park, fountains, eating ice cream, looking in the stores, watching people walk while us sitting on the bench. Until the sun is going down, I just stared at the sun amazed by the color of it.

"You're eyes are just like the sunset colors, it's so beautiful." He told me while looking at the sunset then turn to me. "I won't give up on us, Yume." He said as he hold my hand. I blused. "I still wanna keep this relationship of ours no matter what. I will always gonna love you Yume, always." His a sweet and nice person who you can love.

He just made my heart melt like ice cream while me staring at his ocean eyes. And ocean and a sun they're different but yet a perfect view to see.

---------------------------------
HEYOOOO OOF LONG TIME NO UPDATE AND IT' STILL SHORT QWQ HUHU SORRY GUYS BUT ME STILL GONNA CONTINUE THIS NO MATTER WHATTTT I DON'T WANNA LET YOU GUYS READ HAVING A NOT COMPLETE STORY. QWQ SOO YEAH IT MAY TAKE LONG BEFORE IT COMOLETES BUT JUST HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS. SEE YOU GUYS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
AIKATSUUU~🌟