Chapter 32

Christmas part 2......

Nakuro's POV

I just woke up late, and I decided to eat lunch.Why do you ask that Why did I woke up late? Because I was wasting, Waiting that they will come home for Christmas.But they didn't come, and I guess it's just my little bro and I will celebrate Christmas.Wanna know why it's just my brother and I will celebrate Christmas? Because Mom and Dad told the maid to bring little bro here in Japan, and when they arrived in the house.The maid will excuse herself to go to her family here in Japan.

That maid yearly brings my brother here in the house very Christmas and New year that's only the time that I and my little bro can spend together.And when New Years already done, the maid comes in the house again to pick my little bro to bring him into the US, again.I hate the way Mom and Dad always bring him in the US and Japan, my little bro is not a package that can bring him anywhere.I just want my little bro to be here with me, and never come back to mom and dad again.I feel so lonely without someone by my side.

Ding.... Dong.... Ding... Dong...

I heard someone pushing the doorbell, so I stand up and open the door and I saw the maid while smiling and my little bro standing in front of me." Sorry if we just arrive right now, the flight in the US take as so long.And I came here to bring your brother to you as your Mom and Dad said." The maid said and bow." Enough with the bow thing.I'm not used to someone be polite at me."I said to her and she stand up straight.I'm not really used to something like that even if mom and dad maids.Because I'm used to tease someone that can be easily angry." I'm gonna go then see you guys." The maid said and took her Bag with her.

" Did you already eaten Lunch yet, Karuto?"I ask my little bro.He's Karuto Sanatai, as I said he's a elementary boy in 6th grade." Sounds great big bro!I haven't eaten yet." He said to me and smiled and I smiled at him too." You've grown up so much"I said and  pat his head and I take his bag in his room." Brother! What is lunch anyway?" My little bro ask me down stairs ." Just ramen, sorry if I didn't make a better lunch for you."I said and walk down stairs." It's ok big bro, I missed ramen anyway." He said and sit on the chair in the kitchen.

I just take some bowl and full it with ramen, and bring it to little bro." Aren't you gonna eat?" My little bro ask me, when I just sit on the chair."I already did."I said and smiled at him."By the way big bro, I just see a posters of your group and said that you and your friends will perform at 7:00 in the evening."Little bro said while he was swallowing his food." Swallow your food first before you speak."I said to him." Sorry, I'm excited for your performance big bro!" He said and smiled.

"I didn't see big Kunukuzu here today I know last year he was here and playing with us." He said.Ahh.That thing..Kunukuzu stay here for a little while because he had a problem to make a present for his mom, and suddenly Karuto just came form US so Kunukuzu met my little bro and he help and play with him all day.I introduce my little bro to my friends and Karuto seems to enjoy to be with them.And mostly Kunukuzu is always hanging out here in the house to play with my little bro all day.

But I'm happy that my brother is here anyway, and see him smile makes me smile too."Well he's with his mother so I guess he will not gonna come for a while."I said and smiled at him." That's sucks.Big bro can we go in the playground? Please?I miss playing in there!" Little said to me. I couldn't say no because he just a little time to spend with me so I need to do what he wishes and wanted." Of course just changed your cloth and we're ready to go."I told him, I saw his face lighten up and nod at me.