Chapter 31

It's Christmas.....

Subaru's POV

This is the day... That I will confessed to Yume. And the day that I will gonna talk to that girl. I wish she never came in Japan." Hey Subaru! Let's go! Where gonna be late!" Asahi said and I took my stuff and walk towards Asahi and the others." It's already Christmas and we didn't have a chance to celebrate with our family." Asahi said it wit a sad tone." But they can see an on television so don't worry." Nozomu said to Asahi. I just sight and just got hop into the van.

Yume's POV

"It's Christmas!" I excitedly said it while jumping up and down."Yeah yeah we know." Ako said while checking the sits for the people who will watch their performance." Aren't you excited Ako?" Laura ask Ako." I'm excited but not like Yume." Ako said and crossed her arms." Wonder what is the other girls doing in the school." Mahiru said while imagining what they were doing." Don't worry Mahiru I know that they're ok!." I said to Mahiru." But--" Mahiru was cut of by Ako.

"Don't worry Mahiru, I know that there are doing well." Ako said to Mahiru.Mahiru sight and smiled." I guess they're doing ok." Mahiru said." Let's head back then so we can see what they're doing and let's help too." Laura said." Yeah!" I excitedly said." Don't get to excited Yume, one day you will not gonna be excited about anything." Ako said to me." Ako, you know her she is a hyper girl." Laura said and giggle." Yeah." Mahiru agree." Let's head back then." Ako said and we get back in the 4 star academy.

Hayate's POV

"Brother! Can we come with you!?" My little  Miyu ask me." Of course  Miyu by the way where's my grumpy twin?"I ask with a smirked." Who are you calling Grumpy, chicken!?" Sakura angrily ask me." Easy! Don't put your horn on your head!" I said and Me and Miyu laugh." You really pissed me off!" She angrily said and chasing me.So I run faster, but I still didn't stop laughing." Hey hey! What's going on kids?" Our Dad ask us.

" Daddy!" Miyu surprisingly said ang run towards Dad.Mom and Dad working in the China and they both promise us that they will come back when it's Christmas.And they're early today." Merry Christmas darling.How's my little girl?" Dad ask but we still running around here in the living room." Oh hey Dad!" I said while running around." What are these two doing, running around in the living room?" Mom suddenly appear were I was gonna run so I immediately stop so I couldn't bumped Mom.When I just stop I suddenly roll on the floor and hit the couch.

"That was a wrong decision "I said while my head is spinning"Pff--Hahahaha!" They all laugh at me.I just ignore them and stand up and I look at the clock if it's 8:00 am.And It's already 8:16 a.m, well I don't have any important thing to do on 8:00 a.m I just wanted to know if it's already 8:00 a.m Because I woke up early."Do wanna guys go out to eat breakfast? I know you all didn't have breakfast yet." Mom said and smiled." Well I thought this Chicken will gonna make breakfast." Sakura said to Mom." Sorry, I kinda spacing out, then I forgot to make breakfast." I explain to them.

" Well me and your mother didn't yet so let's eat together outside." Dad told us and we all agree then we all eat breakfast outside.Mom and Dad always visit at our birthday, Christmas and new year and even that we need them.They never forget about us, they're always there when we need them." What time are your concert Hayate?" Dad ask me while he's driving the car." Well about 7:00 p.m."I told Dad."Well that's good. We could hang out just a little time before Hayate's Performance." My dad said and smiled I smiled back at him.I really miss them a lot even my little Miyu did and even my twin.