Chapter 10

Third Person's POV

R4 just staring at M4 and M4 notice that the 4 boys are staring at them.M4 look at R4 and Asahi notice someone familiar to him.' Is that Koharu!?'Asahi Said in his mind."Oi Yudetako who's that?" Subaru ask Yume.Subaru already know them but Subaru is asking that 'who are they form Yume'.

"Oh! This is my friends!R4!"Yume said and Subaru just notice it.Because he knows that Yume is friendly so he can't deny it."  And Koharu just come back!" Yume said and the three girls run towards Koharu.Hayate walk forward to Subaru and lift his hand to make a hand shake.(😂😁✌)

Subaru lift his hand and they shake hands.(😂😂😁✌)"I'm Hayate Namaki,leader of R4."Hayate said and they stop shaking hands.(😂😁✌)."Yūki Subaru, leader of M4."Subaru said." Well Yume we need to go we're gonna sing on stage, so come and see us.Bye!"Hayate said and R4 left.

"Eh? They gonna sing?" Yume ask her self." Maybe that's why R4 requested you to perform.So they can perform when you're finish performing." Laura said and walking towards them." Maybe..... Let's go and see their performance!" Yume ask them." We'll I think so."Koharu agreed." Yeah.We don't have any work this time so we're going!" Asahi agreed.And so are the rest.

Yume and her friends are on the sits.They're waiting the R4 to perform.And suddenly they came." Everyone thank you for coming!"Kunukuzu said to the audience." We're gonna sing Two Lovers! So please listen!"Nakuro said.And they start playing the music.

(The music is up there!😂✌.The cute one is Nakuro The glasses guy is Hayate The cool guy is Toroshi and the light hair guy is Kunukizu.😂Im just picking the music not the face!😂✌)

When R4 finished the girls is screaming loudly and Yume smiled while clapping.Subaru notice Yume he couldn't help about his feeling that his having.Jealousy.When it's all finish Yume and her friend is just walking outside and Yume just forgot something in the restroom so Yume said that they go first.And her friend just nod at her and Yume is running towards the restroom.

When Yume got here important thing in the restroom she left the restroom and walking out the place.Then someone walk forward her and Yume notice him so she smile." What's that smile you got there?" He ask and smile." Nothing." Yume said and smile brighter."I see your performance that was beautiful." He said." Arrigato!(Thanks!)"Yume said.

"Mind if I take you to the Four Star Academy? My Princess Yume?" He ask." Hahaha stop calling me princess, Onii-san.(Brother.)"Yume said and walk forward to him." Hahaha.I thought that you gonna collapse on your stage so I came here and watch."Ikuto said and open the front car.

"You're so protective on me Onii-san.(Brother.)"Yume said and giggled." Because you're special to us."Ikuto explain."Arrigato Onii-san.(Thanks Brother.)" Yume thank her brother." For what?"Ikuto ask." For taking care of me..Even if I had this condition." Yume said."I wish that you're alright in the academy."Ikuto said to him self.

TO BE CONTINUE~~

-----――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

I HOPR YOU ALL LIKE IT!😂✌😁AIKATSU!🌠