Chapter 19

Third Person's POV

"Oi!Mahiru!"Asahi shouted so Mahiru and the others can hear him.Mahiru heard her name and she looked around and she see her brother waving at her." We're over here!" Asahi shouted." They're over there guys."Mahiru said and the three of them run towards M4."Let's go!" Asahi said and they all walk in the hospital.

"Is it ok that we gonna visit her?"Kunukuzu ask Nakuro and Toroshi."You don't want to?"Toroshi ask Kunukuzu."No!I didn't said that I don't want to!"Kunukuzu said." Well don't be like a scared rat."Toroshi said."Toroshi~You're so mean."Kunukuzu said and like crying.

"Pfft.Scared rat."Nakuro said while stopping his laughter." Don't laugh you idiot!"Kunukuzu said to Nauru.And the other people staring at them but they didn't notice that they are R4."I'm not an idiot."Nakuro said and while stopping his laughter." Hey Kunukuzu don't shout in the hospital."Toroshi warned him."Gumme(Sorry.)"Kunukuzu apologize.

All of Yume's Friends will visit her today and S4 is coming too.All of them is going on the same directions and they all gonna bump on each others." Shut Up!" Subaru said to Asahi."Can't wait to visit Yume!"Yuzu said in the hyper way." You're the Idiot one!"Kunukuzu said to Nakuro.And they all bump each other." It's!R4 and S4!"Ako suddenly said.

"Hey guys!"Yuzu said." Hi."R4 said." Hello."M4 said." Are you guys gonna visit Yume?"Yuzu ask." Yeah.You guys too?"Kanata ask them." Yeah."R4 said." Of cource!"S4 said." Well let's visit her then."Hime said and they all walk at the same way." Ne ne! How did you guys meet Yume?"Yuzu ask R4."Huh?Us?"Kunukuzu said." Yeah!"Yuzu said.

"Well because of Hayate,Hayate bump in to her in the 4 star academy so we all got meet each other."Nakuro said." Hey!I was gonna explain to them!"Kunukuzu said." Your gonna take a long story again idiot,so I explain to them instead of you." Nakuro said." I'm not an idiot!"Kunukuzu said to him.And The others laugh at them." Wait.Did you all meet at the 4 stars Academy?"Tsubasa ask R4.

"Yeah.We are looking for a girl who will cooperate with us in the 4 star academy.And that's the day that we meet Yume."Nakuro said." What kind of a cooperation."Yuzura ask." To picture with us in the bakery shop to put it on the magazine. "Nakuro said." Eh!?Did you mean she is the girl on your magazine!?"Yuzu suddenly ask."Hai.(Yes.)"Nakuro said.

"I couldn't even recognized her."Yuzu said and smile." But she looks so beautiful in there."Hime said." How about you guys? Aren't you all shock that Yume looks so different from the magazine?"Tsubasa ask the Mahiru,Ako and Laura and M4.

"Nope."M4 said." Eh!? So did you recognized her then!?"Yuzu ask them." Sort of.But she really look so different."Nozomu said." How about you girls?"Yuzura ask the girls."Well of course we are shock but.Yuzu senpai already reacted before we even get reacted yet."Ako said and giggled."He he."Yuzu said.

"Just don't tell everyone about this.It's just between us."Ikuto said."Hai.(Yes.)"Hayate said." Good."Ikuto said and smile." Anyway do you want something to eat or drink?I gonna go outside to buy some."Ikuto said." Just a water."Hayate said and smile." Ok then."Ikuto stand up and walk to the door.When Ikuto open the door all of Yume's friend is already there.

"Yo!"Kunukuzu said."Y-Yo."Ikuto said couldn't believe that they all visiting Yume." Mind if we come in?"Hime ask Ikuto."Y-yeah.Please come in."Ikuto said and he widen the door.And one by one they all walk in to Yume's room." Oh. It's you guys."Hayate said in surprised." Yeah." Subaru said and Subaru is still mad at him.But  Toroshi is outside and Ikuto is still at the door.

"Doyou wanna go in?"Ikuto ask them." Sure.but just a little bit longer.We had something to talk about."Toroshi said to Ikuto."Sure."Ikuto said." Ah.Guys!I gonna buy something.Do you all want to buy something you'll like?"Ikuto ask." No thank you we're good."Hime said." Me! Buy me some chips!"Kunukuzu suddenly said." But your treat."Kunukuzu said and smile."Gezz.You idiot."Nakuro said and they all laugh.

"Ok then."Ikuto said and leave the room and closed the door." What are you wanna talk about?"Ikuto ask." Let's talk when we're walking."Toroshi said and they both walk to buy some foods.

Time pass.It's already 5:49 pm.S4,Kanata,Ako,Asahi,Nozomu,Laura  already leave and Hayate's friends too.Mahiru,Subaru,Hayate and Ikuto is still in Yume's room." Why are you still here Mahiru?"Subaru ask her."I just wanted to talk with Hayate alone."Mahoru said and Hayate look at Mahiru."Let's go outside Hayate kun."Mahiru said and she stand up and walk out the room.

"What is she gonna talk about anyway?"Hayate ask them both."I don't know.Just follow her."Ikuto said and Hayate nods his head and walk out." How about you? Aren't you going home to the 4 Star Academy?"Ikuto ask Subaru." Just a little bit longer." Subaru said and look at Yume's sleeping face.' Just a little longer.'

TO BE CONTINUE.....😂

――――――――――――――――――――――――

HEY GUYS.😂THANKS FOR READING THIS.😂EVEN IT'S NOT A GOOD ONE.😂THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I NEED TO READ MORE ENGLISH SO I CAN IMPROVED.😂SO....SEE YOU ALL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!😂AIKATSU!🌟🌠✴✨