Chapter 27

Friday.....

Yume's POV

It's already Friday, and it's morning.I'm just here in my room, just wanted to rest for a bit.Because my head is now starting to hurt again and my vision is doubling too.I know what I'm gonna do, and I don't want my parents and my brother worried about me.So I just wanted to keep it a secret, so I can't worry them.I wish I could tell somebody how I'm feeling, so they can keep it a secret to my family.

"Hayate now's about your condition."

That was Ikuto told me, but if he really now about my condition.Does that mean he's watching me, since Ikuto told him? No.. Hayate is busy for his performance for Christmas, why would he follow me even he had a work? Wahhh!!>"< It's making my head even hurt more! Stop thinking just for a minute Yume, just try to sleep.And I try to sleep again but, I can't stop thinking If Hayate is following me since then.

When I was thinking Hayate if he's following me, Subaru just suddenly came into my mind.What makes him came in to my mind!?>_<But....Why did it makes me calm down when I'm thinking about him.Is he special to me? Of course he's special because my friends and families are special to me.When I was thinking about Subaru I already fell asleep.

Laura's POV

I was going in Yume's room and I just knock many times, so I decided to come into her room. "Yume?" I ask if she's awake.But she didn't answer.I look at her Bed and saw her deeply sleeping.Maybe she's tired because she's been giving her best to perfectly decorate the stage.And Yeah.The stage is already finished but there's a little thing that need to be really finished.I just walkout at Yume's room because I don't want her to wake up so I'm gonna go just by myself.

Hayate's POV

"Guys do wanna hangout today?"I ask my friends.Today we just had a free day to rest but I call them in the Skype because they are online so I know that they are awake and noting to do.[ Yeah!I don't know what I'm gonna do in the house and I'm gonna ask you too guys if you wanted to hangout but Hayate already did! Haha!] Kunukuzu said.[ Yeah.We now that your gonna said that because your Mom always told you to do all the chores, if your free.And you always sneak out without saying.] Nakuro teased Kunukuzu and smirked. 

[Hey! I'm always doing that you know.] Kunukuzu honestly said.[ So you admit that your really an idiot?] Nakuro ask Kunukuzu.[Like I always I'm just Li--Wait, What!?I never admit that I'm an Idiot!!] Kunukuzu said to Nakuro.[Well you almost did.] Nakuro aid while smirking.[Will you two Shut up? You both are Idiot too.] Toroshi calmly said.[WE ARE NOT IDIOT!!] Kunukuzu and Nakuro both said.And I just smiled, they always fight but we are happy that we Four are friends.Thanks to Ikuto, he help us make our dreams come true.

[Whatever, what time and what places did you want to Hangout Hayate?] Toroshi ask me.My closest friend in our group is Hayate he always listen to all my problems and Same as me." In Nijinos place and at 9:30 a.m"I said to them.[Then see you later guys.I need to finished all my homework, so I can past it tomorrow.] Toroshi said and end his Video Call.[See too guys! I'm gonna sneak out again from my Mom! Wish me luck!] Kunukuzu said and end his Video Call.[He's really an Idiot, wish he was caught.] Nakuro said." You know his attitude anyway."I said to Nakuro.

[Yeah.And by the way Hayate you know that Mahiru girl, right?] Nakuro ask me and I just nod at him." What about her?"I ask Nakuro.[You both look like a couple , together.] Nakuro said and smirked he suddenly end his video call.And me?I was shocked about what he said to me.Me and Mahiru are  look like a couple together? Why did he said that?I just shakes my head and stand up and go to shower to get ready.Why did he really suddenly said that?

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

YELLOW!😂SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE THERE'S WAS A LITTLE PROBLEM AND I NEED TO SOLVED IT.😭I KNOW MY CHAP IS SHORT BUT I WISH I CAN UPDATE MANY IF I'M NOT BUSSY.😭😭THIS IS JUST THE CHAP THAT I UPDATE.😭😭I'M SO SORRY TALAGA GUYS.😭WISH ME LUCK SO I CAN UPDATE SOON.😭😘Aikatsu🌟