Chapter 57

Yume's POV

"Who will you give a letter?" I heard Subaru's voice behind me. "What's with that face Yume?" Subaru asked me. I was really shocked! I didn't even heard a foot step! "W-What did you heard?" I asked. "The last part, I didn't hear the first one what is it?" Subaru asked me.

"I-It's n-nothing!" I said and looked away."Yume." Subaru called. Shit. "I know your lying, It's written all over your face. Tell me, what is it?" Subaru sat next to me and held my hand.I sighed and look at him in the eyes. Try to act normal Yume.

"I-I was thinking of making you guys and the girls some letters." I said straight to his eyes. That will convince him-- well it was the truth. "Letters about?" Sabaru asked while raising his one eyebrow. What will I say!? "About thank you guys for worrying and taking care of me at the hospital." I said, I hope it can convince him.

"Ok, well you don't have to do that anyway. Your thank you is enough for them." He said and looked up the sky. He accepted it. "But still, I still wanna tell you guys how much you guys helped me through the letter." I said and smiled while looking up at the sky.

Subaru's POV

Lie. You can't lie to me Yume, you're not good at it. "Dude, Why are you spacing out?" Nozomu asked me. I sigh. We're at the van going to another studio to take another shooting. "It just that, I don't think Yume is telling me everything." I said. "Well, do you tell her everything?" He asked back. I froze, yeah, I never told her anything about my life or my dark secrets.

Is that why she can lie to me and hide what she's feelings? "If you wan't her to tell you everythibg tell yours first. Maybe she's thinking that it's unfair, that she's telling hers and your not." Nozomu said. I'm just listening to what Nozomu is saying. I don't know where he get that but his a wise person.

Hayate POV

"OH SH*T!" Kunukuzu cursed. "Stop cursing you idiot! It won't let you win!" Nakuro said. Here we go again. "Oi you both shut up or I'll destroy that video games you both got." Toroshi said in an angry tone. They both shut up but still cursing in a whisper. "They won't stop unless I got angry." Toroshi complain. I giggled and pat his shoulder.

"Atleast it's lively in here if both of them are here." I said Toroshi just looked at me and didn't say a word.I suddenly rememberd Yume was being put to a room. What happened to her? "Hey guys." I called their attention."I saw Yume few days ago, confined in the hospital." I said they looked shock.

"Do you know what happened?" Nakuro asked. "No, I don't know." I said honestly."Well that sucks, maybe because she over do it?" Kunukuzu said."Maybe, we still don't know the reason. Let's just ask her instead if we see her." I said. "I doubt that she's not just over doing it." Toroshi said. We were shock, I mean, What did he mean? "What do you mean?" I asked.

"If she over do it by practicing, why didn't they just bring her to the clinic? And not the hospital." Toroshi said. He had a point. But still, we still don't know the real reason. "You're right, but what other reason?" Nakuro asked. "Maybe because she's not eating well, she's thin." Kunukuzu said. Nakuro hit his fist to his shoulder.

"Idoit! She got the normal weight of an idol." Nakuro explained. "Oh, I guess I really don't know." Kunukuzu said and start playing again. "Don't start yet!" Nakuro said and played his game too. I lean closer to Toroshi and whisper to his ears.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. He just shrugged. "I'm not sure how to answer but I have suspicion." Toroshi said. "What is it?" I asked again. " Maybe she's ill, not sure. It's just a suspicion." Toroshi said. I just fixed my sit and look at the ceiling. Yeah, maybe his right. But what illness can it be?

Yume's POV

It was monday and mostly students are walking around the campus. The principal announced that for today class is canceled. It's weird, the principal never usually do this unless it's an occasion or something. But who cares? No photo shoot studios, fan sining, record music today!

"Sooo?? What sre we gonna do today?" Mahiru asked excitedly. "I wanna go shopping!" Mahiru said. " I just wanna hang out with you guys." Laura said smiling."I wanna check if there's still any merch of M4 at the city." Ako said proudly. We all looked at her.

"What? That's what I do for a living." Ako said, completely looking red right now."Are you even still into Subaru?" Mahiru asked. "Nah, I'm done with him I see him as a 2nd idol now." She said. Well it looks like she's telling the truth.

"Then who's the first." Laura tease while her eyebrow were going up and down. Ako blused again. "I-IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS!" She said while running away. "Looks like the cat finally found her owner." Mahiru giggled.

"What about you Yume? What do you wanna do?" Laura asked me. I was thinking but then I can't even think about anything but rest. Laying in bed Hugging my pillow wearing somethibg comfortable. "I just wanna rest, like sleep." I said while yawning.

"You've been easily get tired recently." Laura said. " Yeah, is it because the hospital?" Mahiru asked. "Nope, I don't know that's what I wanna do tho." I said. They just shrugged and continue to talk.

Subaru's POV

I was walking alone late at night admiring the star and  the wind touch my skin. " Long time no see Subaru." I heard the familiar voice. I look back and see my childhood friend. "Yeah, long time no see Yurika." I said coldly while glaring at her.

(She's the transfery--I don't remember the chapter but--- She's the transfer student from paris who is popular in there

(She's the transfery--I don't remember the chapter but--- She's the transfer student from paris who is popular in there. Ps. Yeah I took this picture of Kizuna Ai. QwQ)

"Woah woah. What's with that cold glare? Don't you miss me?" Acting like a little cute while walking towards me. " Nah, As I can remember. No." I said and turn my back at her. " Why? Because you're dating someone else now?" She asked with an irritating voice. " Why do you care anyway--" I was cut off guard I clearly made a mistake.

"Oh, so you are dating someone. Poor Subaru, soon the whole people will know that your dating someone. That's a big gossip to this school!" She said and pretending to be shocked while covering her mouth. "Why did you even come here anyway?" I asked.

"Curious? Aww, because I wanna see you." She said when she reached me. Tip toe so our face are 4 inch closer. " You already left me years ago, so don't you dare come back like it never happened. Ex." I back away and continue to walk away from her.

--------------------------------------------------
I know you're all confused right now. I kinda changed to story you know. It's my imagination that I'm telling right now. Soo sussshh just continue reading. You might get your crush to notice you!  HAHAHHAA
Sorry if it's late but still thankful that you guys are still reading this :<  Well then see you to the next chapter! Muwah! AIKATSU~🌟