Chapter 15

Yume's POV

Where here at my mom and dad's bakery shop I ask My friends and M4 if they're free today so we can have a time for fun to go outside." Ne ne!(hey hey!) Let's go to Hayate's solo live!?"I ask them." Sure." They all said except to Subaru who didn't answer my request." It's 9:15 am anyway..... Let's go shop in the mall while we're waiting to Hayate's solo live!"Ako said.

"Yeah!" We all said." Mom Dad! We're gonna leave now!"I shouted to mo and Dad."Hai.Have a nice day!" Mom said and I just nod."Iku Min'na san!(Let's go Guys!)"I said to them and we all get in to the van and go to the mall.Well that's M4's van." Let's go to the Dress shop Onii-chan.See you guys at the concert.!"Mahiru said and drag Asahi to the Dress Shop.

"Laura Chan Let's go over there."Nozomu said to Luara and they leave."Kiitty let's go to." Kanata said to Akin and dragged her away." Well....I think just the two of us now."I said to Subaru.And His face is all red.Why?

Subaru's POV

Why did they do that for!?" Hey Subaru you ok? Your face is all red." Yume said." Nothing."I said and look away." Hey let's go to the ice cream store!" Yume said and just dragged even I didn't say anything." Ne ne!(hey hey!) What do you like Subaru!?" She ask me."Choclate."I said but still looking away.

"Ok then.Wait me there, and I will give the ice cream for you." Yume said and I just go where the vacant sit is,where Yume pointed." Why did they do that for?"I ask myself.Maybe they wanted us to be alone?! No no.I guest not.......?I don't know! Stop thinking nonsense!" Thanks for waiting Subaru." Yume said and I suddenly jump of my sit." You ok?!" She ask me." Yeah.I'm alright."I said and Stand up.

"Eat your Ice it might melt." I said o her." You too." She said.And we both eat our ice cream." What time is it?" She ask me."9:51 am we need to finish this or else we might be late for Harare's concert."I said to her and she finished her ice cream all ready." I'm done already." She said."I see."I said." Finished yours! Hurry!" She said and I can't finish my ice cream fast cause I might gonna have a Brain Freeze cause I thinking nonsense.

"If you can't finish that,I will eat that then!" Yume said and she eat all my ice cream.What was that!? A-a indirect kiss!?I think my face is red right now." Hey! Your face is red again!" She said and I look away."J-just let's go!"I said and dragged her where we all gonna meet up.W-wait did I just hold her hand!?" You both late!........?"Ako said.And I realized that I didn't let go of her hand and I suddenly let her hands go.

"Let's go now!" Yume said and we all walk in to the entrance and there was a thousand people in here." Wow! There's a many people in here!" Yume said in surprise." Well lets look for a vacant sit then!"Luara said and we all just saw a vacant sit and we all sit on there." I'm so excited!" Yume said.Yeah...... she's excited to see him perform...... W-wait!? Am I jealous?! No.no.It can't be! What's going on the me?!

Third Person's POV