Character 18

Third Person's  POV

[Hayate aren't you going here in the studio?]Kunukuzu said in the phone." Sorry guys I need to take care of her today.Don't worry tomorrow I can get back to work."Hayate said in the phone.[Ok then.See you tomorrow,I guess.]Kunukuzu said." See you then."Hayate said and end the call.

Today is Monday.In a few days it's almost Christmas.And Subaru still didn't confessed to Yume.But Subaru still waiting for the right time for him to confessed.Hayate look at Yume and whispers something on the air." Why Yume? Why did you keep it a secret to your friends? And only your family can know?"Hayate said.Someone knock at the door and Hayate stand up and opened the door.

"Yo Hayate."Ikuto said and enters the room and Hayate closed the door." Don't You had school Ikuto?"Hayate ask."I had but I need to take care of her too."Ikuto said and sit beside Yume." How about you? Don't you need to go to work?"Ikuto ask Hayate."I will do that tomorrow and besides the manager will understand that."Hayate said.

"And don't you had school too?"Ikuto said." Yeah.But If I'm late to the lesson I just home study them."Hayate said." There's no doubt that you're a valedictorian student."Ikuto "Unlike Kunukuzu and Nakuro."Ikuto said and giggled." Yeah.Even that I try to teach them they still didn't get it."Hayate said." Is you're mom and dad gonna be here?"Hayate ask Ikuto."They said that they're busy in the shop so they ask me if I will be the one who will take care of her."Ikuto said."I see..."Hayate said and look at the window.

"Idiot!I said that's mine!"Nakuro shouted to Kunukuzu."No!It's mine!"Kunukuzu said and pull the Chips and Nakuro pull the chips towards him.They're pulling the chips that Toroshi gave them."How about rock paper scissor?"Toroshi said with a blank face." Ok then! Let's rock paper scissor and let's see who is  gonna get the chips!"Nakuro said." Deal!"Kunukuzu said and they get in their position.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" they both said and they both had a same Paper." Let's try once again!"Kunukuzu said and try it again." Rock, Paper, Scissors!" They both said and they both had same thing again.And again and again and again.And last......" Rock, Paper, Scissors..." They both said  Nakuro got a paper and Kunukuzu got a scissor."I win!"Kunukuzu shouted.

"Why didn't I had the rock?"Nakuro said in disappointed." Now.Where is the Chips?"Kunukuzu ask and Kunukuzu see the chips empty."Nani!?(What!?)Why is my chips empty!?"Kunukuzu just suddenly shouted and he looked at Toroshi.And Toroshi look at him too." Oh.I got bored and I eat the chips while watching you two."Toroshi said and Kunukuzu is on the corner  of the wall." Why?"Kunukuzu ask in a gloomy way.

"Stop that idiot.It's really saying that you're more idiot than idiot."Nakuro said and Kunukuzu suddenly stand up and face him."I'm not an Idiot! You idiot!"Kunukuzu shouted."I'm not an idiot and I know that."Nakuro said." Quit fighting you two."Toroshi said and stand up from the sofa."Hmmp!"They both said and look away at each other." Let's go I think Manager is waiting for us."Toroshi said and he walk out first.

"Are you thinking about Yume?"Nozomu suddenly ask Subaru." Huh?" Subaru said." You're thinking deep."Kanata said."Yeah."Subaru said.The Asahi,Nozomu and Kanata look at each other and nod." Hey Subaru how about let's go visit Yume?" Asahi suggested." Yeah.So you can stop thinking deep on work." Kanata said.Subaru look at them and they all smile at him.

"Is it ok?I mean we had some other work to finished and how can we all can visit her? when our schedule is full?" Subaru said." That's not a problem.We need to finished it quickly and early so we all can visit her early."Nozomu said." If you all said so." Subaru said.And the three of them smile.

"Hey girls.I was thinking do you want to visit Yume?"Luara suggested.The three of them was walking back to their dorms.They already finish their class in the afternoon and the teachers said that they can do whatever they want in the vacant hours."Of course."Mahiru and Ako said." Ok then let's visit her then!" Laura said.And suddenly Mahiru's aikatsu mobile ring.

"Hello?"Mahiru ask on the phone.[Hello Sis?I was thinking are you three free at this hour?] Asahi ask in the phone." Yeah.Why?"Mahiru ask.[Do you three want to go visit Yume? Cause we gonna visit her.] Asahi said." Of course."Mahiru said.[So it's settles then! See you three at 3:00 pm in the afternoon!" Asahi said." Ok!"Mahiru said and end the call.

"What was that Mahiru?"Ako ask Mahiru."My brother.He was wondering if the three of us wanted us to come with them to visit Yume."Mahiru said." Of we agree with that!" Laura said." Yeah."Ako said."Let's get ready then.Brother said that we all gonna meet up at 3:00 pm."Mahiru said."What are we all waiting for let's get ready then!" Laura said and they all get ask to their dorms.

There was a girl staring at the gate at 4 star academy and said." I'm almost there....................

Subaru Yuki..."

TO BE CONTINUE~~~~~~~~😂

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

WAHHHHH!!😂DID YOU GUYS WANTED TO KNOW WHO'S THAT GIRL IS?😂WELL......😂THAT'S A SECET FROM NOW.😂I DONT WANT TO TELL TO YOU ALL.😂I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT.......😂HOW ABOUT SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER.😂😂OK SEE YOU ALL THEN😂AIKATSU!🌠🌟✨