Chapter 28

Saturday

Ako's POV

I was by the mall buying some gifts for my friends, and now I'm in the bus stop waiting for a train to come.Someone bumped in to me and didn't even say Sorry." Hey! Aren't you gonna apologize!?"I angrily ask him.Yeah him because his a guy, but with disguise." Do I have to say Sorry? Neko?" When I heard his voice I already know that his Kanata." Of course you have to! Are you like that to the people who you bump into!?" Good thing that we're the only one that in here in the bus stop.

"Nah.I'm not like that to the other people." He said and stand by my side." Then why aren't you apologizing to me!?"I angrily ask him.This guy really annoys me." Because I'm like that to you.Because your special to me."He said and I look at him and I didn't realized that he was looking at me.I feel my cheeks turn into red so I suddenly look away to him." What a cute face Neko." He said and I heard him giggled."S-shut Up!" I said to him.Why do I am feeling this way to this guy!?

Mahiru's POV

I was in the studio with R4, wondering why I'm with them? Easy, because I was selected to cooperate with them.The good thing is Hayate is here so I can know the reason what he said that He need to watch Yume and not gonna tell the reasons why." Mahiru, right?" I saw Nakuro suddenly appears in front of me." Right."I told him and he gently smile." Then nice to be working with you." He said and gave me his hand to shake hands I look at it first but I gave him my hand to and shake hands." Me too." I said to him.

I saw Hayate looking at me and I look at him coldly." Well need to get ready then, you too." Nakuro said and I just nod at him and he left.I look at Hayates direction but he was already gone.I just sight and start getting ready.After I finished being ready I just here on the side of the act.Yeah, they choose me to make a song with them with acting/action, Nakuro is the leading act and me too." Ok let's begin then!" The direct said and I walk towards to them, Hayate and Kunukuzu is not in the act.It's just Me, Nakuro and Toroshi.

After the act.

Hayate's POV

I was watching the whole act when it was finished they already rest on the sits.And I was watching Mahirus act and she was great at it.I walking to the man who's making to the video of the song, and watch it how he make it.The song is just a recommend from the a singer here in Japan.I just watch the man do the MV and when his done I ask him if I can watch it so I played it and watch it.

(I know that she is not like Mahiru and Nakuro.😂Just imagine it.😂)

When I finished watching it I ask the man if he can gave me a copy of it.So he did what I said, wondering why I wanted some copy of their MV? Because I just like it, that's it.There's no more explanation." What did you thin about Mahirus Act, Hayate?" Nakuro suddenly ask me." O-oh! Nakuro, well she's pretty good."I said to him but he looks like his not satisfied about what I said." Really?" He ask me with a tease."Here you go Hayate." The man I ask about the copy of the MV.I just smiled and took it.

"Oh~ You loved the our MV? Or Mahirus Act?" Nakuro said and I put the copy in my pocket."I just like it so I ask the copy of it." I told him but I see a smirked on his face." Don't think another thing."I said and sit on my sit." Don't hide that feelings Hayate." Nakuro said and my left eyebrow rise." What? I just suddenly said that when we were having a VC.(Video Call)"I said to him." What? You both look great together." Nakuro said and I just shake my head about what he said.And I suddenly saw Mahiru looking at us, and I just look away.Why Am I even looking her gaze?

――――――――――――――-―――――――――――――――――――――

YELLOW GUYS!😂 THERE'S A NEW AIKATSU AND IT'S CALLED AIKATSU FRIENDS.😂I DON'T REALLY SURE OF THE AIKATSU STARS WILL END AT 100 BUT I WISH NOT.😭AND HERE ARE THE PICS OF THE AIKATSU FRIENDS.😂👇SEE YOU GUYS TO THE NEXT CHAP!AND BY THE WAY.😂 THE PINK WITH YELLOW HAIR GIRL IS YUKI AINE.😉 

😉