Chapter 43

Laura's POV

It's today's selection of Song class. And I hope I can take to top spot. "Laura!" I heard Yume called me while I was jogging by myself. "Oh hey Yume. I know your fired up to be the next S4 generation. Well I'm not gonna lose to you even that I'm your friend. And besides we're rivals to take the spot of the next S4 generation ." I said to her and smiled." Well same here. I'm not gonna lose to you." Yume said and smiled back.

Yume's POV

I was jogging with Laura when I saw Subaru and Nozomu jogging to our direction. "Oy!" I shouted and wave at them. " Ohayo Yume, Laura." Nozomu said to us." Ohayo!" Me and Laura said and smile at them. " Good luck guys to your performance for the selection." Subaru said to us. "Thanks, and by the way. Why is it only just the two of you? Where's the others?" I ask them.

"Well Kanata is editing a poster and Asahi is cooking for our breakfast, so that's why we're not together this time."  Subaru said me and Laura just nod. I will ask Subaru if his gonna watch my performance."Subar--" I was cut off when Subaru speak. "Sorry girls we need to hurry and go back to our dorm. We need to finish something." Subaru said and start jogging towards our direction.

Subaru jog by my side and didn't say anything and his face is like his in to a bad mood. What's with him? I guess his stressed out because of being an idol.I can't blame him it's hard to be an idol thought." See you later girls." Nozomu said and jog to Subaru. Me and Laura continue jogging together and she suddenly said something." Did you noticed about your boyfriend?" She ask me. " Well ya, but don't worry maybe his stressed out about being an idol." I said to her.

Yurika's POV

I saw Subaru with his friend talking to a two girls. I thought his avoiding any fan girls? I don't have to worry because it's already 5:30 in the morning so that's mean, only few girls will jog in this hour. Subaru saw me and I waved at him, well I was jogging and now I was just walking. To memories this school, this school is so big I may get lost in this school. I giggled and I suddenly stop walking when I saw Subaru was jogging towards me.

"Ohayo Subaru." I said and smiled at him and I saw his friend follow him and I greet him too. "Nozomu, can you leave us a moment?" Subaru said to his friend. His friend was confused but he did what Subaru said." Can we tall for a minutes?" Subaru ask and I just giggled." Your already talking to me." I said to him he just sigh and I wait for him to speak.

"Are you gonna join, in the selection of the Song Class?" Subaru ask me."Yes, I am one of a student of the Song Class." I said to him and smile."Hope you can win against Her." He said and leave me with a big question mark." Who's Her?" I ask myself.What is he saying? I just continue to jog and forget what he said.

Hayate's POV

We were in the auditorium waiting to the selection to start. I'm with my friend, waiting.We're free at this day but tomorrow we will be more busy to do the new Song of our comeback.The whole auditorium turn black, except  the stage. " Welcome babies for coming in here! I hope you babies enjoy the performance of our students!" The MC said and the whole auditorium noisy.