Chapter 39

Yume's POV

Now it's S4 selection, and now we're all practicing to be an S4. It's been 2 months since me and Subaru are together and my friends already know that. Except the students in the 4 Star Academy so as the fans. It's a secret relation that Me and Subaru had. We already agree that our relationship is Secret.Same as my friend they said that they won't gonna tell anyone.

I know Ako has a feelings for Subaru, and when I said to her our relationship of Subaru she's not surprised at all.Maybe she already had someone in her heart." Yume!" I heard Hayate's voice when I was just passing by the gate. It's been 2 months too when Hayate and the others didn't yet came here to visit us. I jog towards Hayate, and Hayate's looks changed. His like a little mature now, unlike last time.

"It's been 2 months now and you look like a little mature."I said and giggled. "Yeah, I need to look a little mature to the come back of our group." Hayate said. Well the girls in our school said that the M4 is not yet perform their new song. And they still didn't come back, when the New year was finished. So that's why Hayate looked a little matured, and I guess the others too." How are you Yume? Looks like your appearance is getting stronger." Hayate said and smiled and I smiled back to him.

"Well because me and Subaru are now in a relationship." I said and can't help but to blush. I look at Hayate and looks like he was shocked about what I said. "R-really?" He ask like he didn't believe me." Well yeah. And I hope you don't tell anyone about that. For your friends it's ok but not to the other people." I said to Hayate. " Then I'm happy for you both." Hayate said and I noticed that his not happy at all.I look at his eyes and their telling me that he really is not happy.

"Looks like your not happy, Hayate." I said to him."H-huh. It's just that I remember something." Hayate said and make a smile on his face but it's not the same smile that he always do." Sorry, Yume. I need to go, see you later." Hayate said and left. I'm still here standing, looks like Hayate had a problem. I just start jogging but I still can't stop thinking about Hayate. "Yume!" I heard Subaru's calling me. I look behind and see Subaru kun jogging towards me.

"You ok, Yume? Do you had any problem?" Subaru ask me and I just shake my head to tell him I don't have any problems." Then let's jog together then." Subaru said and smiled at me a smile that can make me smile too." Looks like the lover boy, is leveling up." We suddenly heard Nozomu kun.Me and Subaru look behind and saw all our friends smiling at us." Subaru and Yume is so sweet! It's like were the ants here." Laura said and they all laugh and I laugh with them too. Now Subaru is now blushing hard. I can't stop my laughing because of his face.

Hayate's POV

I'm just gazing at Yume laughing with the others. I still can't believe that Yume, already had a boy who will make her happy. I just want to gaze at Yume that's why I'm here outside the 4 Star Academy. I walk towards my car and drive to go, to the studio. I'm not in myself, because I was hurt about what Yume said. It still on my mind I can't stop thinking about it. But I will never give up, I will still like her even she already had a boy in his life. I will never forgive Subaru if something happen to Yume.

When I got in the studio, I walk to the practice room. When I got there I saw my friends practicing our new song and dance." Hayate! Hey are you, ok?" Nakuro ask maybe he noticed that I'm not in myself. " Is this about you voice?" Toroshi ask me and I just shake my head. " Then what's the reason?" Kunukuzu ask me when then he took his water bottle, and drink it." I'm just..... just.... hurt." I said and sat on the floor.

 "Where did it hurts?" Nakuro ask me, and I point it on my chest where my heart is. " Don't tell us, Hayate that you had a Heart Attack!?" Kunukuzu said in surprised, and then Nakuro suddenly punch his head. "Hey what was that for!?" Kunukuzu angrily ask Nakuro. "Your being an Idiot again." Nakuro said and I can't stop laughing because of them. I'm happy that I had a friends that can make me happy.

"What kind of hurt, that you got in your heart?" Toroshi ask me and sat beside me." A broken heart." I said and smiled bitterly." Is it because of, Yume?" Toroshi said to me." Yeah but...."I said and look at the door and saw the manager come in." Let's talk about it later bro, for now let's practice." Toroshi said and pat my shoulder. I just smiled at him and stand to start practicing.

I will never gonna give up on Yume, Yuki Subaru.

―――――――――――――――――――
YELLOWS.😂 SOREY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.😂I WAS OUT OF MY MIND SO THAT'S WHY I DON'T HAVE MUCH ANY IDEA FOR THIS CAHPTER.😂 BUT WISH ME GUYS TO HAD A NEW IDEA TO THE NEXT CHAP SO I CAN UPDATE AS FAST AS I COULD.😂 FOR NOW THIS IS I'M GONNA GUVE YOU GUYS.😂 SORRY.😁 HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND.😂 AIKATSU~🌟