CHAPTER 55

Yume's POV

3 months have passed and we're all still busy, but me and Subaru are still dating when we have day off. "Yume! Are you coming with us?" Mahiru asked me. "Where?" I asked her. "In the town, you wanna come with us?" Ako asked me. I look at the time and it's 9:00 am in the morning.

"Hmmm Nahh, I'm just gonna stay here." I said and smiled."Are you sure? Are you not feeling well? It's unusual for you to not join us." Laura said." I'm 100% alright Laura!" I said as I lift my arms up. "Well then ok then, if you want something just text us, alright?" Luara said as she get her bag." Ok!" I said and then they left.

I sat on the bed and sigh. This past 3 months I'm not really feeling well. I've been having headache, unexplained nausea or vomiting, and my vision is getting  blurry, and loss of strenght of my arms and legs. I dunno why and me kinda thankful It only happens when I'm alone.

I'm sure if someone saw me like that, they might bring me to the clinic.Ofcousre it's normal 'cause Idol are like that, it just needs some rest. So that's why I didn't join them I just wanna be alone and rest for this day.

Toroshi's POV

"SHUT UP KUNUKUZU! You're destroying my house!" Nakuro shouted. Here we go again."HAHAHA ! You can't evern break mine." Kunukuzu said with a grin on his face. I just ignore them and continue to read my book,I don't know how did I get to Nakuro's house.

Flashback...

"Toroshi! I wanna hang out today!?" Kunukuzu ask me as I open the door. This idiots was knocking at my apartment. "No." I said and I close the door. Then next, Nakuro knocked at my door." What?" I asked as I opened my door again.

"Come on dude! Just for a while, it's boring today you know." Nakuro said."I don't want to." I said."I have 4 slices of cakes with me." Kunukuzu said and raise his hand with a box of cakes. I closed my door and change my cloths."Ok, let's go." I said and take the cake on his hand.

Present.

I cover my face with my book.God cake can only make me change my mind.I just walk inside rhe kitchen get some of the cake, but when I open it there's no more left."Who ate my cake!?" I asked loudly so they can hear me.

"Oops! Sorry Toroshi! I thought you won't eat it! Kunukuzu told me!" I heard Nakuro's respond to my question."I didn't tell him that! Honest!" Kunukuzu shouted."You'll still go to hell even if you're honest!" Nakuro said. "You still have the gay that stalks you!" Kunukuzu said.God my head hurts.

Hayate came into the kitchen where I was, then gave me some slice of cake. "I bought one on my way here. I know even if they did buy us some slice of cake, surely they're gonna eat it too." Hayate said and I took the cake from him."Thanks Hayate, those idiots fooled me once again with the cake." I said and Hayate just giggled.

Subaru's POV

I was taking a solo photo shoot when I heard my phone ring. Nozomu took it and making me to see who's calling."Focus Subaru!" The photographer said. I mouted to Nozomu that 'answer it' he noded and he repond to Yume's call. As I was kinda glancing at Nozomu I saw his face kinda serious and worried, while talking to the call. I heard my heart suddenly beats faster and louder.

What's happening? Why is does Nozomuz's face is like that? Did something happened to Yume? "Subaru! You're not focusing at the camera!" The photographer said."Sorry sir." I apologize and bow my head."10 minites break!" The photographer said.

I rushed to Nozomu and took my phone and answer it."Hello?" I asked seriously. "Subaru! Yume was taken into the Hospital! Some of the student said, Yume was just walking and she suddenly collapsed! That's what the student said. They took her and brought her to the clinic but the nurse in the clinic, said she need to be bring to the hospital!" Laura said panicking. No,Yume.

"Where were you guys at that time?" I asked my heart was still pounding so fast and i can even hear it."We were at the town buying things. We invited Yume but she refused. I asked if she's ok but she said she was!" Luara said I can hear here crying right now." Witch hospital?" I asked her. "The ****** hospital" she said. "We'll come there as soon as iur photo shoot end. Text me later for more information." I said and end the call.

"Subaru, are you alright?" Nozomu asked me."I'm alright but Yume isn't." I said then I suddenly sat on the floor."Hey she'll be alright, that girl had a lot of confidence." Asahi trying to making sure that I won't overthink about Yume."Yeah dude, don't worry that girls are with her." Kanata said."Thanks guys, is it ok if we go visit her after the shooting?" I asked. "Ofcourse Subaru, we'll go with you." Nozomu said.

I really hoped that she'll be fine. Yume please, be strong.

_____________________________
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YUME? WILL SHE OR NOT DIE? JUTS JOKING DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY GUYS

YOWS IT'S BEEN YEAR JOKE IT'S BEEN MONTHS, SINCE I LAST UPDATE BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF AN IDEA LATELY SO IT'S HARD FOR ME TO YA KNOW TO DO SOME NEXT CHAPER WRITERS KNOWS THAT! JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE READERS WHO'S READING THIS WE ARE FORCING OURSELVES TO DO THIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. LAV YA ALL!! AIKATSUUU~🌟