Chapter 48

Yume's POV

Today is another regular day, no schedule of doing Idol today until next week.The commercial yesterday was a successful but it's different that Subaru only talks to me shortly.I really understand cause when he talks to me the producer always calls him.I know it's hard to me but I need to accept it. When school's over so I decided to walk down town by my own. I saw some ice cream I decided to buy one strawberry flavor.

"What a coincidence, Yume."Some familiar voice said.Then I looked at him it's Hayate." Hayate..." I said his name." Why are you alone? Are you with somebody?" Hayate ask me while we were both walking." Well I'm alone wondering around the town. By myself."I saod to him."Wait--What? By yourself? It's unlike you to walk around the town withuout your friends" he said to me.

"I just need some fresh air, you know, cool myself a little." I said and smiled at him. "Well then I know where the place to go!" Hayate said excitedly." Where then?" I ask him." You'll see." He said and took my hand ang drag me where his car is. When we both get in the car Hayate started the engine then drive away.

Ikuto's POV

I was helping mom and dad when I heard someone enyered the our bakery."Yo Ikuto!" I looked at him and I saw Yume is with him." Oh hey Hayate, Yume. What's brings tou guys here?" I ask them both. Yume looked at Hayate with their eye's saying 'What are we doing here anyway?' look.

"Hayate oh– and Yume! You guys want some straberry cake?" Mom ask them both."Sure mom! I've missed your straberry cake." Yume said with a smile." Of course Mrs.Nijino." Hayate said.Then mom went back to get some straberry cake."Hey, don't ignore me." I said while still standing infront of them."Sorry bro, haha."Hayate said and tap my shoulder.

"I dragged Yume here, 'cause she was alone wondering around the city."Hayate said as they both take their sits."When did you go out alone Yume?" I ask my sister. It's unlike her."Well I just wanted to wondering around by myself, is it bad for me to go alone?" She ask me."Well yes." I told her.

"Why?" She ask again. " First of all your a girl, second your still a middle high school student and lastly you  have a DIPG." I lower my voice in the end. Mom and Dad don't know that.And Yume still keep it a secret for the both of them." Wait what so her--Hmm hmm!" I cover Hayate mouth before he mentioned it.

"Can you dude don't say it out loud? Mom and dad didn't know that so please we're begging you." I said to Hayate. Hayate nod and I removed my hand on his mouth." You might wanna wash your hand." Hayate said. And I realize what I did. Eww! I rushed to the kitchen to wash my hand.

Yume's POV

I just chuckled when I saw Ikuto's looks on his face." Ikuto is somewhat funny isn't?" Hayate while smiling.Well yeah. "Yeahh... I feel sorry for him to keep lying to someone special to us." I said to him with a fake smile but sad eyes."Let's just eat and forget the drepressing sight." Hayate said to me and smiled at me to make me feel that his here for me.

Hayate's POV

Me and Yume are already at the Four Star Academy. "Thanks for bringing me back at the Academy." Yume thanked me. "No problem. Well I'll be going then? See ya" I said and waved at her and she did the same thing. I turn around and walk to my car.

Next Morning

Subaru's POV

I was jogging by myself , when suddenly saw Yume spacing out while she walk. I suddenly feel bad for no reason. While I was jogging I jog towards Yume, but she didn't notice me. She just continue to walk while spacing out. "Yume" I called her but she didn't turn around.

"YUME!" I yelled for her to hear. "W-what is it?" She then turn to my direction. I walk towards her and ask. "Why are you spacing out? I'm worried about you,even your friends are worried about you." I said to her. Well yeah.. I was worried about her sometimes, I forgot about her.....

"H-huh... Sorry there's something I need to do, see you later." She was about to leave when I suddenly grab her arm. "I'm not gonna let you go if you don't answer my question." I seriously said to her and made an eye contact with her. But then she looked away.

"It's just that.... I have some personal problem that I'm the only one can solve it. So can you please excuse me." She said and she wiped away my hand on her arm and walk away. Then looked at me in the eyes with a dull eyes of her. I was feozen for a second. The way looked at me is not the Yume that I loved before.

-------------------------------------------
HEYO GUYS!!×D MISSED ME? :D I GUESS NO. T^T SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE HUHU IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND WE DIDN'T CELEBRATE OUR 1 YEAR OF THIS STORY HAHA XD AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL READ THIS STORY I'VED BEEN BUSY REALLY LATELY HUHU T^T AND MY TABLET HAS BEEN SHOUT DOWN FOR GOOD AND CAN'T MAKE IT ALIVE AGAIN(?)HUHU SO THAT'S WHY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPDATE SOME CHAPTER IF I DON'T HAVE MY TABLET AROUND ME HUHU T^T AND I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. AND MERRY CHRISTMASS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! XD JUST MAKING IT ADVANCE HAHA LAB YA GUYS MUWAH SEE YOU TO THE NEXT CHAP.TER~