Chapter 35

Laura's POV

"Yume you done, yet!?" I ask her while knocking at the door." Just a minute!" She said to the other side of the door." Then hurry up! Maybe they're waiting, for us!." Ako said to Yume." Ok done!" We heard Yume said and she open the door.And her kimono and her style is so cute." You great, Yume."I told her." Thanks, I've been rushing.Because I forgot my kimono." Yume said to us." You left it? So that's why I didn't see you carrying a bag when we got to Hayate's house." Mahiru said to Yume." Hehehe.." Yume said and scratch her head.And we all go together where we are all meeting.

"Sorry!Did we take so long!?" Yume ask them, and we saw R4,M4,S4,Ikuto and a kid from earlier.And the M4,S4 and the kid wear a kimono.But R4 and Ikuto didn't wear a kimono." No, your just in time." Hime Senpai said to Yume, and we felt relief." Where can we go to a shrine?" Subaru ask us." Well leave that to me!"I said with a confident aura.Fast forward.When we got in to the shrine, there was so many people.We all go first where the wishing Ema is, Ema are a wooden wishing plaques.

This is a Shinto custom and thus can be found at shrines all over Japan.As Buddhism and Shinto have mixed up a lot, it is not unique to shrines. You MIGHT find them in temples, too!In recent days people write their wishes or prayers on a wooden plaque that can be purchased at the shrine and then hang it up on the shrine grounds.And we all right our wishes on" Yume let me see your wish!" Yume ask me and I showed her mine.My wish is to become a S4, and work hard to it." How about you Mahiru!?" Yume ask Mahiru.And Mahiru showed hers." You wish to over come your, sister?" Yume ask and Mahiru nod.

"How about yours, Ako?" Mahiru ask Ako." W-what!? I don't want to!" Ako said and hiding her Ema." Come on, Ako! Let us see!" Yume said and forced Ako to show her Ema." No!" Ako said and run around but not all around the Shrine just were we all are.And then Ako give up and show us her Ema." You want to become S4, and love someone I like!?" Yume read it out loud so M4,S4 and R4 look at Yume and Ako.Ako's face is red because of embarrassed" Yume! Why did you read it loud!?" Ako angry said to Yume." Hehehe.Sorry!" Yume said and smiled."Eh~?Love someone  you like eh?" Kanata said.

"What's your problem know!?" Ako angrily ask Kanata." Oh. Nothing." Kanata said and just talk to his Friends." How about yours, Yume?"I ask her and she shows her Ema."I want everyone to smiled!" Yume said and we just suddenly smiled.You never know that is her wish is just simple but it makes her happy, it's her wish after all.And I looked behind Yume and see Hayate and Ikuto looking at Yume, looks like they're serious or something.I don't know." Let's go to the Suzu is!"I said to them. Suzu is a round,hollow Japanese Shinto bell that contains pellets that sound when agitated. They are somewhat like a jingle bell in form, though the materials produce a coarse, rolling sound.

Yume's POV

When we got to the Suzu bell. Mahiru, Asahi and Yozora came up and rang the bell and wished.When they were finished next was Ako, Yuzu and Tsubasa.Next was Hayate, Kunukuzu, Ikuto and Toroshi.Next was Karuto(Nakuro's Little bro.) Nakuro,Kanata and Nozomu.And last was Hime, Me, Subaru and Laura.I just wished that I can be an S4, well in the Ema I didn't right that wish because that is more important than being an S4.So I just wished in the Suzu is to become a S4.

So I just wished in the Suzu is to become a S4

When we were all finished, we all eat at the bench where the less people are walking here.We eat the food that Hayate buys, he said that we all can eat it.So we all eat it together." Hey, Yume."Kunuku called me and lend me his phone I guess?" What is this?"I ask him." Just watch it." Kunukuzu said and looks like his gonna laugh.I just shrugged and play the video." What is that?"Mahiru ask me and I just shrugged.And we just watch it together.

"Is this Hayate?"I ask Kunukuzu." Yeah, that's him.I download it in his computer, while he didn't noticed.His just 11 when he tried to enroll in the 4 star academy." Kunukuzu whisper to us.Eh?He tried to transfer in the 4 star academy back then? Then why didn't get in there? Did he didn't pass?" He's cute back then.Why didn't he get in the 4 star academy?"I ask Kunukuzu." Well, there's something happened  so the reason why he didn't get in the 4 star academy." Kunukuzu explain.

" What is it?" Mahiru ask and Kunukuzu is like his gonna laugh right now.What's with him?" His twin sister got into an accident." Kunukuzu said." What kind of accident?"I ask."She fell in the stairs." Kunukuzu said and laugh." Well that's bad...?" Mahiru said." Hahaha she just fell in the stairs and she didn't get injured anyway." Kunukuzu said and laugh." Well that's bad.Hayate didn't get a chance to get into the 4 star academy."I said." Well, yeah." Kunukuzu said and stop laughing.

" Well if he get in the 4 star academy we couldn't be friends and a group." Kunukuzu said." Why are guys talking about me?" Hayate suddenly appeared." Ha.ha.ha No! Where talking about..... Nayete!Not Hayate! Right?"I said and fake a laugh and look at Kunukuzu." Hahaha, Right!" Kunukuzu said and I gave him his phone."Oh, I thought it was me." Hayate said and walk towards Karuto." Well that was close."I said and sighed.And I looked at the sky, it's already night." Look at the sky it's so beautiful." Yeah." Mahiru said while gazing at the stars.The stars are so beautiful.

Kunukuzu's POV

What I told to Yume and Mahiru about Hayate is not true.Well, he can't sing, he suddenly cough and drip a blood out of his mouth.I was there when that happened, I was gonna make a performance so I can pass, but I didn't.So that's why they didn't allow Hayate to study at the 4 star academy.And Hayate's parents know what happened, they took Hayate to a hospital, and didn't get the information  in that day.So they took Hayate home and to the next day, it's from the hospital that they got a call.

Hayate is the one who took the phone call, and hear all about what happened to him.He was shock, and he didn't tell his parents about the information.He was scared to tell his parents about his condition,It's like he always tried to sing even that he can't sing.He only tell us, that he can't sing but we thought that he was joking but he didn't.He still force himself to sing, even that his suffering.So that's why we always together, to hear all our problems in our lives.And know every detail of our lives.

――――――――――――――――――――――――

YELLOWS!😂HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.😁WELL THIS STORY THAT EVERY CHARACTER IN HERE IS THEY ALL HAVE A HARD TIME IN THEIR LIFE.LIFE IS NOT EASY YOU KNOW?😂SO I WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW CAN THEY OVER COME THEIR HARD TIME.😁SO READ UNTIL IT'S ALL FINISHED.😁AIKATSU!🌟AND BY THE WAY THE AIKATSU FRIENDS STARTED A EPISODE.SO HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THAT AIKATSU TOO! 😁I LOVE AIKATSU FRIENDS ANYWAY.😂❤