Chapter 2

Selena's POV

"So. What's our breakfast Ms. Gomez?", she asked, a small teasing smile ghosting her lips. I rolled my eyes at the mention of my last name.

"Just wait Ms. Y/ln." I said riding along. She hopped on the counter.

"So how's your tour?" she asked swaying her legs. There was a dead silence after that because I don't know how to tell her. I had not been honest with her lately... about something, only the cling of the utensils can be heard.

"Babe?... Selena?", I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to her, "Huh?"

"You're lost there for a sec.", she pointed out, "Are you still not feeling well?", my hear beats fast but I continued preparing our meal.

"Uh, I feel well now, you're hear.", she rolled her eyes, smiling.

"You and your fluttery words.", she said seeming to forgot the topic.

"Let me be the one to cook there and you-..."

"Nope!", I cut her off, "You don't know how to cook.", she scoffed.

"You don't know either. Plus, it's just prying.", she said but I just gave her an uh-uh and she shut up, sulking there.

"You haven't answer my question.", she said more like whining. Guess, the topic's still up. I know that she was just asking about the tour. However, the thing that I still had not been honest with her about has a connection to it. So it has a possibility of being being bring up.

"How's your feeling?", she asked on more time, care and worriedness lace in her voice, " I mean you cancelled your world tour because your not feeling well."

"The world tour is— great. Meeting fans, different crowds every day— and same to me." I said not glancing at her.

I hope you forgive me Y/n for not telling you this...sooner.

"So.. Why are y—" I cut her off.

"Done!" I said then placed the plates of bacon sandwich on the table.

Y/n's POV

"So.. Why are y—", she cut me off— 'you so quite', I continued inside my head. She's acting a bit of not herself today, and I was not sure what it was about but I could tell something was bothering her. But I chose to brush it off. She's now done preparing our breakfast and I'm hungry.

She placed the plates on the table, not sparing a glance towards me. Selena's good at everything but not in lying. She's a bad liar. Lying is not her forte. I just watch every move she's made, not knowing I was smiling.

"Really? Watching my every move?", she said then smirk at me. I blushed, I bit my lip as I lowered my head. I didn't mean to end up like that, I was just wondering why she's acting like that. Is it what her fans called her charm?

"Hey, don't hide your blush. I love it,  it's so cute.", she said not having any hint of tease in her voice then stood between my legs. I looked up, a small smile ghosting her lips. She bit her lower lip seductively. 'Emergency! Emergency!', the 'inside out' people in my head was panickingI gently pushed her off before jumping off the counter and sat at the table.