Chapter 23

Third's POV

After the operation, Y/n took care of her. Help her get out of the bed since her side is hurting. Y/n never left her side.

And...

After the operation too, Selena stared hanging-out with a man once she loved and once that hurt and left her brokenhearted. They spotted hanging-out somewhere in LA, biking together, walking together in the street wearing those smile and spotted hugging each other. She often spotted going in hockey place where Justin is playing.

All the memories of them starting hanging-out keep replaying in Y/n's head. It pains her seeing that both their smiles were twice as wide as theirs.

That is what scares her, Selena left her for a man. She knows that she's not good enough for her. No matter how hard she tries she can't make her love her like she does.

What scares her has already happened. Selena left her for him. She expecting that to happen. Selena starts to hangout with her ex. What always an ending? Going back to each other- as usual but it depends if there's if they still have feelings or not.

After all the years they've been through, nothing lasts forever. We all know that. No matter how long, no matter how strong your relationship is. There is always an end.for.everythings.

...The flashback....

"Y/n can I talk to you?" Y/n already knew what will going to happen after that can I talk you thing. That's the scariest words in relationships.

Y/n didn't talk nor did react just followed her to their room. Selena sat on the edge of the bed and she patted the space indicating that sit there. Y/n gulped.

"I don't...know how to start this," Selena started, "I-... I can't find words how to say this without hurting you." she said then looked at her lover.

Y/n can't help but let the tears fell from her eyes not showing it.

"Just say it." Y/n croaked out. A thick silence fell in the both of them, you can cut it due to the thickness.

Selena was thinking whether to say it or not because she knew that it will break the girl's innocent heart who did nothing but to love her.

She held her hand, "I-..... We-...can't do this anymore.. I mean I can't do this anymore. I don't deserve you, your love and your heart." she can't help but cry too wiping it with the hem of her shirt on her biceps and continued, "Y/n you a-are such am-amazing girl, you have a beautiful hear-heart that everyone's wanted to win. You don't deserve t-to be love by-...by m-me, you d-don't deserve all the pain I've caused to you all t-these years.. You're worthy Y/n." Selena stuttered crying pulling Y/n's hand to her forehead, sobbing. It hurts her to say those words but she really needed to.

Y/n carefully snatched it not wanting to hurt the girl she loves the most. That breaks her heart in millions of different tiny pieces. It hurts- everybody will be hurt if they knew their love of their life fall out of love with them, right?

A lot of things ran inside her head. Y/n looked up to be met by her eyes.

"How dare you to say those things if you're only going to break me, my heart!" her voice cracked in the end.

Love is insane, at first it will make you feel like a heaven and afterwards it will make you feel like a hell. But... But actually the fault is not in love don't blame the love blame the people!

...Love will not hurt nor break you, always people will...

Y/n started to sob uncontrollably. Selena hugged her even if Y/n tried to push her.

"How dare you! How dare you!" she kept repeating. They both cried. After they calmed down. Selena watched Y/n stared in her hand.

"So you didn't loved me?" Y/n asked.

Selena held her chin to make her look at her, "I did loved you Y/n, I did... You're amazing and everything.. You deserve so much better, you deserve someone who can shout in the whole world that they are so in love with you and can hold or kiss you in the street with or without cameras looking at you both," Selena wiped the tears from the girl's face.

"Don't cry, I don't deserve your tears." she said.

"You still love him?" how much Y/n don't want to ask that, she wants to know.

Selena nodded. She could be lying if she shook her head no. It's obvious, she still love him that's why she's cutting everything between Y/n and her.

"I'm sorry." Selena said.

"Don't be sorry, It's not your fault, everything has come to an end. I did everything I guess I'm not good enough." Y/n being herself kind of forgave Selena but it still hurts her.

"I guess I'll start packing." Y/n said standing up from the bed only stop by Selena.

"Where are you going?" Selena asked.

"I'm going to move since we splitted up." she said awkwardly. Her tongue is new to the word not calling her hers. She guessed she needs to get used to it.

"No you're staying. I'm the one who will going to move." she said.

"No! You pay all the things here more than me.. So I am and I already have condo somewhere." Y/n said. The black haired girl didn't say anything and let her pack her things.

"I'll help you." the singer didn't wait for her to answer and helped her to pack her things. It's weird because she's helping her ex packing her things since they just broke up awhile ago.

"Ahmm.. Bye Y/n, I'm really sorry.. Be happy okay? Be with someone who will make you happy..You can let now Camila court you.. You can finally be with someone who can hold and kiss you in public." she chuckled. It pains the latina to think of Y/n being with someone who isn't her. She so dumb for breaking up with such a beautiful person like Y/n.

Y/n chuckled on what her girlf-.. I mean her ex just said.

"I forgave you already.. And yeah will do." they bid their farewell.

Selena watched her ex walk away until she reached the elevator and disappeared in it. It hurts her hurting her because she and her heart didn't do anything but to love her and make her happy. She wiped her tears and it shocked her because she didn't know that she's crying. She closed the door.

Y/n drove in the condo, her parents bought for her with tears flowing from her eyes and a broken heart. She tiredly wiped her card on the machine and tiredly get inside. She locked the door and she didn't unpack her things. She went straight to her room and flopped down on her bed and cried all night and locked herself the next days...

...End of flashback...