Chapter 27

Y/n's POV

Staring at my hotel window,
Too much on my mind.

The song started to play in my headphone. I was staring at my window,— I was in my parents' house since I'm bored and alone in my condominium. —and thinking about my final exam in two days. I just stared at the window watching the birds fly freely in the sky. I looked back down to my notes and started to re-read it from the start.

“Argh! Why can't this get inside my head!” I shouted frustratedly and removed the headphones on me.

I heard a knock, “You okay there honey?” my mom asked behind the door.

“I'm okay mom, don't worry.” I said then looked back at my notes taking the chance before the boredom consumed me.

I stopped reading my notes and grabbed my phone and my phone stated to ring and I looked at the caller ID, it was Keith— oh.

I just placed it on ear, “Hello?” I said.

Hey Y/n! I just want to invite you in our group study?’ she said and I heard some noises there but choose to ignore it.

“Oh..ah okay, now?” I asked.

Yeah! Right now! I'll send you my address, we will wait okay? Y/n?’ I'm not usually going somewhere with them. I don't know, I just find happy to just stay at home.

“Oh yeah! I'll be there! Okay bye!” I said.

Okay bye! Love you!’

“Love you too.” I replied then I laughed and hung up.

If you were asking who was that, she was just one of her friends— Keisha's friends, well let's say my friends too but we're not that closed as she with Keisha.

I got up and made my way in the bathroom and took a bath. After I got out and put a lotion on my skin and that I went to my closet wore undergarments and picked a navy blue V-neck shirt and a black urban shorts and put them on. I went to the shoe rack and picked air max Nike shoes. I put my socks and put the shoes on.

I stood in the front of the mirror. I removed the towel on my head and took a comb and combed it. I blew dried my hair and let it falls at my back. I used my perfume. I put my notes in my back and hung it on my shoulder and grabbed my keys. I checked my phone to see a message from her.

I went downstairs to see my mom and my sister at the living. My mom watching some adventure shows, I don't know what is it and my sister is just sitting beside doing something in her phone.

“Mom I'm going to my friends, just having group study.” I said.

“Just be careful okay? Who are with you?” she asked. I sat next to her.

“Keith.” I answered.

“Are you sure? or you're just secretly going somewhere?” my sister teased.

“Whatever.”

“Mom I'm going.” I then kissed her cheek and got up to kiss my sister too.

“Don't ever come back, kidding!” I just laughed at my sister.

••••

“You come!” they cheered and my eyes found hers Keisha, I gave her a small smile and turned to Keith. Why is it that she's not the one who call me instead of Keith?

Keith engulfed me with a hug and stole a kiss in my lips, “What the— Keith!” they laughed and I wiped my lips.

“Don't do that again, ever!” I said then laughed again. Keith let me in.