Chapter 39

Camila's POV

“I'm going out today with him,” I said looking at her but, her gaze is with her food.

“What time?” she asked trying to hide the mix irritation and hurt in her voice.

I stood up and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her. I don't know why I did, it just— I feel like I needed to.

“After this breakfast...this morning.” I answered weakly.

I want to spend my time with her, all day but the manager said that we're going out today. Publicity for Matthew's new book. I don't know what's the title. I'm not his real girlfriend to know everything about him.

I smelt her scent. Scent, that I will going to miss all day. Her hands placed on my arms, rubbing and squeezing it gently.

“Why?” she asked like she knew nothing.

“Nothing... I love you..” I mumbled the last part.

“I love you too,”

After we finished eating our breakfast. I helped her in the dishes, in cleaning the whole condo unit, and made out a little bit.

“Babe! I have to go.” I said after I worn my shades.

“Argh!” she frowned, tiredly walking towards me. And wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“I'll miss you,” she said then hugged me tightly.

“I'll miss you too.” I replied. I pulled away and gave her a passionate kiss. I held my phone up and took us a picture.

She pulled away, “Did you really just do that?” she asked and laughed.

“I did. I'll miss you.” I pecked her lips.

“Only me?” she asked out of nowhere.

“Ahmmm.. I think you knew about him being a brother to me?” I asked.

“Just making sure,” she smiled cutely.

“Only you,” I replied and said see you later instead of goodbye because goodbyes are only in people who are not going back.

I stepped out of the building and clicks of cameras bombarded me. My bodyguard escorted me throughout my way to the car.

••••

Finally! I hope those pictures are enough for them to have money! I shouted inside me once I entered the room together with the stuffs and our managers.

I sat down, laying my back on the sofa. I fished my phone in my pocket. I opened and it automatically connects in the Wi-Fi. My phone went off with a lot notifications from my accounts; tags, comments, likes. And most of them are me and him spotted out together. I didn't dare to like it. I didn't want to make an assumption that our relationship is real.

“Can we talked to you both?” my manager asked. And his manager nodded. I put my phone away.

“Sure,” all the stuffs went out of the room.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Today's the end of the contract.” his manager said.

I rolled my eyes, “Then why did you—...” I didn't bother to finished my sentence since they knew what I'm talking about.