Chapter 33

Y/n's POV

I still can't move on about that dream. Can you blame? It was what I wish for — to be in relationship that is not behind closed doors, not that I regret to be in relationship with my fast ex and to my current girlfriend. I just— can't I shout to the whole that I'm in love and she is mine? I don't care about those homophobic ass nor about what people going to think or say about us, I just want to hold them in public and somehow show a bit public display of affections. Argh! Life!

Anyway, I love Camren but the shippers are annoying, if only they knew that Camila is mine and only.mine.

I'm currently in our room watching Netflix movie Death Note that is almost at the ending and if you are asking where is her, well she's with him— Matthew Hussey, the youtuber that the Camren shippers calling gay. I don't know why, no hates okay? because I just read some of their rants and about what http.camren.com? Well I don't know if it is the username of that Camren fan account who posted The Book of Lies - Tyren and Mattmila relationship. Why am I involving Tyren here eh I'm talking about Matthew and Camila.

I want to tell you something don't tell this about Lauren hah? So... I think their relationship is just for publicity. Why I said that? Duh! Lauren is beautiful and do you think she will let herself to be with Ty? You know what I mean and Ty is in mid forties or forty and above and he is like her father. No hates okay? If you are one of Tyren shippers, I'm sorry I'm just sharing my opinion even though you don't care and this is a free world, you know what I mean, freedom of speech?

And to Mattmila— ahmmm. I don't know what to say because it's normal to be with relationship with thirty year-old man right? and my dad is ten years older to my mom. Oh no! Not that I'm saying they will be together at the end, no way. I rather let Camila be with Lauren in the end but NO still, Camila is mine.

I got up and turned off the TV since the movie is done. I went to the bathroom and took a bath because I have a lunch with my long distance friend, Daniel. I stepped out of the bathroom and went to our room— to the closet and worn a black skater skirt and a long-sleeved blouse. 

••••

“How's being a famous youtuber?” Daniel asked teasingly.

“I'm not famous,” I said.

“So down to earth, oh come on Y/n we know that you are!” he said and then sip of his juice.

“Well if I am, it's because of them.” I said and he seemed to understand the them.

“Well, — you done eating? so I can follow up the dessert.” he said.

“Yeah,” I replied and wiped my mouth with the cloth. He raised his hand in the air and a waiter came and he told the waiter to serve the dessert already.

“So how's work in England?” I asked.

“Well it's tiring but it makes me happy,” he paused and continue, “and I hate it because people accent,”

“What?” I laughed.

“Well you can't blame me, sometimes I can't understand their words when they pronounce it and the meaning of the words here are different there.” he said.

“Thank you,” we both said to the waiter after he served our dessert.

I looked at the ice cream in the front of me with excitement. I love ice cream!