Chapter 28

Y/n's POV

We all threw the toga cap on our heads upward after the graduation ceremony and awarding.

“Yuhoooo!” we all exclaimed.

“Congrats Y/n!” I heard Jake said.

“Congrats too!” I said hugging him.

“Congrats,” I heard her says. I replied Keisha smiling.

I excused myself and find my family. I found them standing there near na stage.

“Mom! Dad!” I approached and ran to them.

“Congrats baby!” my mom said crying.

“Oh mom,” I hugged her rubbing her back. I can't  help but tear up too.

“Okay stop crying now,” my dad said pulling us away,  “By the way congrats baby!” my dad said.

I hugged him, “Thank you,”

“My baby sister is already graduated!” my sister said engulfing me with a hug.

“Stop I can't breathe!” I said pulling away.

“Let's get home! I prepared something for celebration before I went here!” my mom said.

We walked to the parking lot and I greeted some graduates while walking until we reached the parking lot.

Once we got home, mom started to prepare the food she says she cooked before she went to the ceremony.

“I'll help you mom,” I said grabbing the plates but she stopped me.

“Uh-uh just sit there and we got this,” she said.

“Mom!” I protested.

“Lil sister, we got this!” Liza, my sister said. She gave me a stern look because  I was about to protest— again.

I sighed and walked upstairs, “Oh guys just call me if you need something!” I shouted and I heard replies in return.

“Anyway hun change your clothes we have visitors coming!” my mom said.

“Okay!” I then ran upstairs and went to my room.

So yeah that was the last day we're seeing each other— Jake,  Keisha, Keith and my other friends. And I know after the this graduation one of them probably will snob me if we bump in the street or in store or maybe just act like they don't know me at all, I hope that they doesn't do that.

I grabbed my phone and clicked the instagram app and I started live video,

“Hey guys!” I greeted and the replies started to appear in the screen asking how I am.

“I'm good, how about you all?” I read their replies and every second the views is gaining.

“So I'm currently in my room because they don't want me to help them downstairs since they said it's my graduation night,” I snickered. I looked at the replies saying congrats.

“Thanks guys,”

“So yeah— anyway since I'm starting to work hmmmm I'm going to upload video once in two weeks,” I looked at the comments and they are all complaining, “But I'll try, I'll try to make videos okay? Don't worry and I'm just saying this incase you guys panic and make a story like that—” I just watched them replied laughing with tears emoji.

I read someone saying I'm ugly, “Thank you,” I said. The comments below went crazy and the war is starting.

“Okay guys just ignore him,” I said. Some of them listened to me some of them not.