Chapter 32

Continuation of the last chapter

Y/n's POV

She took me out in the date after the show and went to the hotel we had checked in when we landed. We are both lying on the bed cuddling with each other and she started to brushed her fingers with my hair.

“Babe? Are you still awake?” I heard her asked. I rolled over to face her wrapping my arm on her.

“Yeah I am,” I replied.

“You still can't sleep about what happened?” she chuckled.

“Well you can't blame me. I'm still processing all the things happened today and trying to get sink it all in my head.” I said truthfully.

She pulled me closer and said, “I think I'd hurt you when I pretended that I forgot you birthday,” she said and starts to play my hair with her fingers.

“You did but it all turned out, you know.” I said then yawn.

“You're sleepy, goodnight princess.” she said and give me a quick peck on the lips.

“Goodnight,” —

“Babe, wake up your dreaming.” I heard somebody tells me and I just ignored it. After that I felt my whole body is shaking, I shot my eyes opened and looked around.

‘It's all just a dream? argh!’ I thought dissapointedly.

“Goodmorning sleepyhead, are you okay? You are talking while sleeping,” she informed me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and yawned and lay down again. I covered myself under the blanket but she removed it and I hid my face in my palms since I'm still sleepy and my head is pounding and the sunlight isn't helping, “You'd watching me before I woke up?” I asked slightly cracking since I just woke up.

“Yeah and then you started mumbling some things while you are asleep,” she said.

“You're so creepy you know—” I paused, “—and it was all just a dream!,” I said groaning.

“It's not creepy, just admiring you, you know and what is it?” she asked.

“It was just— nothing, just a dream.” she seems unsatisfied and unconvinced with my answer but she decided to shut her mouth.

I rubbed my temple since my head pounding and I don't know why, “Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yeah just my head hurts,” I said massaging my forehead. I felt her hand removed my hand from my forehead and she massage it. I closed my eyes and fell again to sleep.

I moaned when somebody quite shaking me, “What?” my voice cracked.

“Babe it's already lunch time and you haven't eat anything since the breakfast.” I opened my eyes to see her sitting beside me.

I yawned, “But you don't know how to cook,” I teased her and rolled in the side when she grabbed the pillow, surely she will use in hitting me.

“That's why I'm taking you out in lunch today, ahhh.” she said in annoyance.

“You're such a tease” she groaned and I stuck my tongue out and ran to the bathroom locking it and do my daily routine while her knocking so loud.

I looked for my face towel and wiped my face on it since I'm brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walked to the bathroom door and lend my ears on it searching for sign of her being behind it since she stopped trying to barge in and stopped knocking on it.

I slowly unlocked the door trying not make any sounds and I totally succeed and open it slowly without making any sounds. I looked around to see nobody. I was about walk to the bed when I squealed because somebody had pushed me against the wall.

“What the—” I stopped because I don't curse and it was only her, Camila. Plus she cut me off by kissing me hungry yet passionately. I kissed back immediately and my arms made their way around her neck. She wrapped her arms around my waist securely and pulling me closer.

Her tongue wiped against my lips asking for permission which I gladly accepted. A moan escaped my lips suddenly contact and in pleasure. I felt my back hits the soft mattress we pulled away since we ran out of breath. I looked at her and I'm totally sure that my eyes turned into dark shade and full of lust.

She kissed me again and her kisses traveled on my jawline down to neck. I gripped in her t-shirt at her back when she found sweet spot and bit it harshly and that a couple of moans escaped my mouth.

“Don't leave— mark,” I moaned in between.

“I didn't,” she said then get off me, “Come on I'm hungry,” she said and left, left me in this state — sexually frustrated, if you want me to be specific. How could she made out with me and just leave after that and act like nothing happened.

I sat on the edge of the bed and reached my phone on the night stand. I looked at the reflection of my neck in my phone, yeah she really didn't leave a mark, yeah maybe she did but not that visible.

I went to the bathroom again and this time I take a bath to wash my body from the state she had just left behind.

“Wait for my sweet revenge,” I whispered to myself.

I walked out of the shower and picked the clothes I'm going to wear today. I worn peach jersey jumpsuit and worn lace up flat sandals. I blowed dry my hair and let it fall onto my back and put face powder on my face. I grabbed my phone when the door opened revealing her then eyed me up and down.

I smirked but not visible, “Come on I'm hungry,” I said and walked fast her, walked out of our the condo unit while her following me behind til we got in lobby. We both worn our shades and walked out of the building to the parking lot. I quickly pulled my hands away from her grip since where going outside and it made the sadness visible in her face, neither to mine. I hate being in relationship behind closed doors but if you really love them it's worth hiding and worth of pain.

They did asked us questions like ‘are you dating?’ and ‘Camila, how about Matthew?’ and they had took a lot of shots of us walking in from the lobby to the parking lot.

We had arrived the resto and still my mind is flying about the dream that I dreamt, it was surreal and I felt like it was happening in reality when it was just only a dream.

“You sure you're okay?” she asked for the fifth time today.

“Yeah,” I gave her a reassuring smile and she seems unsatisfied but give me smile in return and held my hand beneath the table.

A/n: Last seven chapters left.