Chapter 9

A/N: I used MS word for this 'cuz I need guide for punctuations, and grammar (? if there are changes lol) and, my aunt is paying for subscription... let's make use of it yeah

hope u like it :)

---

Third Person's POV

The singer sighed once she closed the door, giving the space the younger wanted. She decided to make herself a tea and sat down on the sofa in the living room, watching some TV shows as she waited for the younger to need and approach her, as she promised her, she would be. Although she knew that this time, it might not take all night for everything to be okay again between them.

Guess, she would be sleeping on the lovely couch she was sitting on, and she knew she deserved it.

She let her head fell back as the Latina rubbed her hands on her face in frustration and stress as the television became her background noise. She hated herself right now. All she wanted to do was to hold her girlfriend and kiss her but unfortunately that was the last thing the Latina knew the younger one wanted from her. And that svcks.

Moments passed, she was just looking at the screen in front of her, not deciphering what the show was about, as her mind was flying somewhere. Her tea was left cold and untouched since she made it. She had turned off the television since she was just wasting electricity. Her eyes remained close as she stayed at her position, getting comfortable, as she listened to the silence, she started liking since she has been in the spotlight at the young age and had been her friend since then.

It was quarter to midnight when she stood up and decided to check on the other Latina, carefully opening the door, trying to not make noise but the door making her job hard to do so. But she found a way anyway.

Y/N was changed into fresh clothes and already asleep, curled in position. She walked quietly and placed a small kiss at the crown of her head before heading to her drawer to change her clothes as well. She grabbed a blanket from the cabinet and looked one last time at the girl before she headed back outside the room to the couch and spend the night there, praying she would not wake up with sore body next morning.

After a few minutes of laying down with her close eyes pretending to sleep, hoping it would help her doze off, but she could not. She just kept turning and tossing around. The Latina had let out a small sigh before getting up and made her way back to their room to grab another blanket. She pushed the small table aside before she laid out the other blanket, and the couch pillow as her pillow and laid down. Hopefully this newfound slight comfortableness would help her fall asleep...and it did, with the other Latina on her mind.

The next day, the singer woke up with unfamiliarity of her surrounding and she had realized that it was still a familiar place but not what she used to sleeping and waking up in. She checked the time on her phone and it's still early. She glanced at the door and sensed no sign of Y/N waking up anytime soon or getting out of their room, she decided to go out and buy her favorite food as the younger's breakfast. Selena folded the blankets and returned the small table on its usual place before doing her morning routine on the kitchen sink— sensing the other girl not wanting to face her...just yet. —and then, went out to grab their breakfast.

Y/N woke up with her eyes quite swollen, and a slight headache, due to the crying last night. She slowly opened the door to check if Selena was there because Y/N did not know if she could face her, just yet, not because Selena hid it from her— Y/N realized, when she was alone last night, that it was not Selena's fault when the management did not want to let her know it. —but because of how she pushed the singer away when she was trying to explain herself. When she saw no sign of the older Latina, she went out and get a glass of water; her throat was dry. Y/N felt groggy when she was walking. She returned to the room and scrolled through her account.